VOTE for Sarabananabear's poster, "Stardust" here!

Started by tdb810, Aug 22, 2013, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Here are the results as of 3pm Madison time... Please vote "Stardust" if you haven't yet...

Click image to vote
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

johnnYYac

Its getting close, folks!  New Beginning just got 15 more votes while Stardust only gained 1!  Please vote and share with others.

jaye

Bumping this up - not sure when voting ends but Sarah is behind at the moment!

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: jaye on Aug 27, 2013, 11:27 PM
Bumping this up - not sure when voting ends but Sarah is behind at the moment!

Thanks! Appreciate everyone helping! :thumbsup:

SaraBananaBear

Thanks CC and everyone else! You're all superheroes!

We did our best, but sadly no win this time around. I'll be okay...

Maybe I'll try making a remix of State Of The Art instead?  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

Sara, there's also this...

Whose bright idea to put white lettering over a white suit?

SaraBananaBear

Interesting JY! So many contests, so little time... :thumbsup:

Penny Lane

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 28, 2013, 05:03 PM
Sara, there's also this...

Whose bright idea to put white lettering over a white suit?

the same tailor who dresses him in the brownfit for every show...

SBB--if you make a video, can i be in it like the whitesnake video? you'll have to do a bit of touch up for the cameras..(totally dating myself here with this reference..but sheeottt, i know all my vowels..)
Here I go again on my own..

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Fully

Penny rolling all over a jaguar hood in a long, flowy white dress with loose vowels...what could be better. I'd watch that.

SaraBananaBear

Excellent idea! Come on over to Sweden and we'll start shooting right away. I have a couch you can sleep on and everything. In Sweden we have three extra vowels, so maybe we can work that into the video somehow as well?  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

SaraBananaBear

Ruckus

Quote from: Fully on Aug 29, 2013, 03:24 PM
Penny rolling all over a jaguar hood in a long, flowy white dress with loose vowels...what could be better. I'd watch that.
Oh man this is spectacular.  I totally picture her doing the roll, the cat claw, wink, and RAWR as she falls off the fender with a thud on her face. :grin:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 29, 2013, 11:59 PM
Oh man this is spectacular.  I totally picture her doing the roll, the cat claw, wink, and RAWR as she falls off the fender with a thud on her face. :grin:

Can we get YAC in the video too for "Sometimes Y"
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Fully

Quote from: BH on Aug 30, 2013, 04:50 PM

Can we get YAC in the video too for "Sometimes Y"

That might be too hot.

Penny Lane

i miss the days when we were all anonymous and sexy on here..

but seriously, i could fall off the car, roll over and we could turn the video funny with a dick  in a box motif but i'm female and it's it's my 'yim' in a box..sorry but i can't take that song seriously..

just spitballing..carry on..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Fully

Quote from: BH on Sep 03, 2013, 11:09 PM
spitballin.   :grin:
spitballing has three loose vowels in it, if anyone ever needs that information. Also, "anonymous and sexy" sounds a little like the late night dating site I used to work for ask in the mid 90's when I wanted to be Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez and burn down Andre Rison's house just because I felt like it.