Main Menu

Camera Obscura

Started by Murph, Apr 16, 2013, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Camera Obscura - Do It Again

First single from the new Camera Obscura album coming out in June.  I love these guys.  FYI, our pal Jim James sings on a track.

Crispy

This is fantastic, I've been listening to a lot of CO lately, and am really looking forward to that new record.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kotchishm

Jim is apparently doing guest vocals on the new record.  Couldn't find which tracks though
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Ruckus

I checked out their new album and surprising I really dug it!  It was a great change of pace from a lot of the music I have been listening to lately.

I got to see them in the summer of '06 in their native Scotland at a real neat club called the Tunnels in Aberdeen that was actually a club cut into a tunnel if I remember correctly.  It was one of those shows where I felt out of place for dancing a bit when all the locals were all about standing and staring.  Great show nonetheless.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ms. yvon

love this band!  i hadn't noticed that jim was singing on it!  the common link there is that tucker martine produced the album.  i think neko case is on there, too.  :thumbsup:

ruckus am infinitely envious that you got to see them in scotland!  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."