The Archive (Llama)

Started by mylifeisought, Jun 16, 2006, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyLifeISought

So, all of the indexes on the Archive have gotten screwed up, and you can no longer browse by year. BUT, I am the MMJ SHN/FLAC admin on db.etree.org, and i am working through the years to link up all of the Archive shows to their respective, year-browsable dates on etree. You can start here: http://db.etree.org/shnlist.php?artist=6109&year=2006
It'll take me a couple more days to get all the way done, but once i've finished, it'll be a nice alternative to the awful new organization on Llama.
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

BH

Yeah, what happened there?  It was fine the way it was and now it's a pain in the ass.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wicky

It'll take me a couple more days to get all the way done, but once i've finished, it'll be a nice alternative to the awful new organization on Llama.

Our excellent online pass4-sure.net with help of latest  Avaya latest resource University of Advancing Technology certification dumps certification Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) paced test engine to help you pass Nova Southeastern University