Main Menu

DBT English Oceans

Started by rincon2, Jan 16, 2014, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon2

Got a leak of the new DBT album. Being a tad skeptical about what to expect, there was no reason for it. Half sounds like the best Stones album since Exile, the rest just as good, but not Stonsey. Comes out in March. Got my toes crossed MMJ can satisfy us like this one does the DBT crowd.

MrWhippy

Quote from: rincon2 on Jan 16, 2014, 08:42 PM
Got a leak of the new DBT album. Being a tad skeptical about what to expect, there was no reason for it. Half sounds like the best Stones album since Exile, the rest just as good, but not Stonsey. Comes out in March. Got my toes crossed MMJ can satisfy us like this one does the DBT crowd.

Great news.  Can't wait to hear it.  I feel like it's been way too long since I've been real pleased with a new DBT record.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

rincon2

Quote from: MrWhippy on Jan 16, 2014, 09:09 PM

Great news.  Can't wait to hear it.  I feel like it's been way too long since I've been real pleased with a new DBT record.
Better bass than Shonna.  Jay plays 3rd guitar, and Bo style (meaning XLNT seasoning to the mix, not dominant) keyboards. Very guitar rock oriented album.

MrWhippy

Quote from: rincon2 on Jan 16, 2014, 10:30 PM
Quote from: MrWhippy on Jan 16, 2014, 09:09 PM

Better bass than Shonna.  Jay plays 3rd guitar, and Bo style (meaning XLNT seasoning to the mix, not dominant) keyboards. Very guitar rock oriented album.

Cool, I love the current lineup of the band with Jay playing a more prominent role on both keys and guitar. 
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.