MMJ, MoF, Wilco, Burwell, Andrew Bird posters for sale

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 01, 2014, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I do not want to start any kind of bidding war, but I've decided to thin out my poster collection with some prints up on eBay.  All have starting bids of $25 and come with free shipping. 

If someone is interested in any of these and wants to discuss via PM or email, we can set a price and I'll take the eBay listing down so there's no risk of losing to a higher bidder.  Most of these cost me more than $25 and shipping is usually around $15 (UPS ground w/insurance), so I'd prefer to get at least what I paid for each one.  That said, I'd gladly work something out with a forum member...

(the Wilco and Andrew Bird posters already have a bid, so those will have to stay on eBay)

Click the image to go to the eBay listing.

(I'll be deleting the images as they sell)

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 01, 2014, 07:59 PM
that first monsters of folk poster is insane!
That came with a package of 8 posters.  I was bidding on the lot to get one of the T5 prints I was missing and that came with it.  I love almost every poster in my possession, even the ones that come to me incidentally, like that one. 

However, time to make room in the portfolio and recoup some of the money spent over the years. 

I'll keep all of my MMJ Burwells, MMJ Fungs, MMJ Renos, and any from shows I attended.  I'll keep my Slater 05 (bear w/bat Zs), my Sputza bird tan variant, my PC x3, Wiltern x3, T5 x4 (still can't find the Brammer Z), and a few other gems. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

scosby2

Quote from: subinai on Apr 02, 2014, 12:50 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 01, 2014, 09:19 PM
(still can't find the Brammer Z)

the white whale

Hate to rub this in Sub, but Jason(well his wife, Erin, bc she handles all the "business") is sending me a box this week to send my copy back to Chicago and get the same treatment this one got

Well, I just said "do what you did to the Chicago one just make it relevant to the T5 one(an example would be how he crushed the red velvet into the top of the one pictured to match the red curtain in the print)

really excited to see what his brain comes up with...

subinai

Quote from: scosby2 on Apr 03, 2014, 04:17 PM
Quote from: subinai on Apr 02, 2014, 12:50 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 01, 2014, 09:19 PM
(still can't find the Brammer Z)

the white whale

Hate to rub this in Sub, but Jason(well his wife, Erin, bc she handles all the "business") is sending me a box this week to send my copy back to Chicago and get the same treatment this one got

Well, I just said "do what you did to the Chicago one just make it relevant to the T5 one(an example would be how he crushed the red velvet into the top of the one pictured to match the red curtain in the print)

really excited to see what his brain comes up with...

that is really awesome. can't hate on that.... i'll just be outside of your house to intercept the package ;)

j/k

subinai