Started by SaraBananaBear, Apr 08, 2014, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Wonderful work!

Keep going!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Apr 18, 2014, 10:28 AM
This is really cool. Great work. Only taken a few brief glimpses at it so far but I'm sure it's going to be a place I spend a good amount of time. Love the idea of quotes from band members for individual songs.

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.  :smiley:  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

IMeMine

I love the website Sara, it's coming along beautifully.  The organization is impressive, it's user friendly and it's very informative; I came across articles I wouldn't have otherwise.  Very interesting and I learned something new.  Thanks! 
I will be visiting again:)
Everything passes...Everything changes...Just do what you think you should do

gardenparty

Cool, looks great!

Thanks Sara!

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: IMeMine on Jun 28, 2014, 05:08 PM
I love the website Sara, it's coming along beautifully.  The organization is impressive, it's user friendly and it's very informative; I came across articles I wouldn't have otherwise.  Very interesting and I learned something new.  Thanks! 
I will be visiting again:)

Thank you! I've been too busy to add much to it, but will get back on it as soon as possible.  :smiley: It's nice to know it's of use. :thumbsup: Thank you so much!

SaraBananaBear

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: gardenparty on Jul 01, 2014, 11:49 PM
Cool, looks great!

Thanks Sara!

Thank you for the kind words!  :thumbsup:

ffghtrs

Looks like a professional did the layout, and i love the top article!  Awesome Job!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: ffghtrs on Jul 14, 2014, 10:06 PM
Looks like a professional did the layout, and i love the top article!  Awesome Job!

Many thanks, sorry for the slow progress though, working on it! :thumbsup: