Main Menu

redundant! i know

Started by ffghtrs, May 30, 2014, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

But my god i love the Band.  Listened to the Last Waltz on vinyl today.  So perfect. Can't say i have a complaint other than it had to end after six sides.  Cool new things of the day would be still madly enjoying PickWick and just got into Snarky Puppy.  Love this forum, love this day...love the snake that slithered into my garage. 
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ffghtrs on May 30, 2014, 06:15 PM
But my god i love the Band.  Listened to the Last Waltz on vinyl today.  So perfect. Can't say i have a complaint other than it had to end after six sides.  Cool new things of the day would be still madly enjoying PickWick and just got into Snarky Puppy.  Love this forum, love this day...love the snake that slithered into my garage.

Nothing redundant about stating your love for such a great band!   :beer:

ffghtrs

Quote from: iLikeBeer on May 31, 2014, 12:03 PM
Quote from: ffghtrs on May 30, 2014, 06:15 PM

Nothing redundant about stating your love for such a great band!   :beer:

Damn man you make me feel so much better.  The Band makes me so happy...their music is excellent.  and i felt it was redundant because everyone loves them everyone knows them or should know them and what not but seriously thank you for that line!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?