Congratulations The Third!

Started by Fully, May 17, 2014, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

I've noticed that one of our younger members graduated high school this weekend. I want to wish you a hearty congratulations! It won't be long before I'll be able to run into you at shows at clubs.

ericm

Congrats 3-man! Best of luck in the future.  :beer:

(Still waiting on a Bruce review)  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

manonthemoon

Yes congrats.  Best wishes now that you are on to bigger and better things.
Alive or Just Breathing

johnnYYac

Congrats, The Third! What's next? College? Workforce? Military? Following MMJ on tour?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheThird

Goodness! It looks like I've neglected this forum for awhile now  :embarrassed:. Thank you all for the kind thoughts! They certainly mean alot. John, I'll be attending UNC Chapel-Hill in the fall and probably majoring in Chemistry. And Eric, I'm still trying to process just what I witness at both Bruce shows because they were amazing but I do need to write a nice little review of both shows  :thumbsup:
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

johnnYYac

Excellent. I lived in Chapel Hill for 11 years. Cats Cradle and He's Not Here, Breadmans... Also got a wife and career there, though I attended the Greensboro campus for teacher certification. Good luck!

walterfredo

I had a grand 'ole time at He's Not Here, while on 98 phish summer tour.  I'm old.

congrats by the way!

johnnYYac

Quote from: walterfredo on May 29, 2014, 05:57 PM
I had a grand 'ole time at He's Not Here, while on 98 phish summer tour.  I'm old.

congrats by the way!
I practically lived there and was in town in '98, so we may have shared the space back then.

ffghtrs

Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?