Main Menu

Lettuce RAGE!

Started by ffghtrs, Jul 24, 2014, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

Lettuce is the band Rage! is the album.  anyone else madly in love with this funky funk?  How about that guitar solo on Blast Off?  Subtle but chills man chills.  IF you like Snarky Puppy or just some good music. check em out.

:drum:

http://youtu.be/vj4TdnGMJls
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

davymac

I love Lettuce..funk is good for the soul!

ffghtrs

My SOUL IS FULL OF SOME FUNK...i just said that to my dad he said i should get that checked out by a doctor.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

walterfredo

one of the best, and sweatiest, nights (mornings?) of music I've experienced was the New Mastersounds with Lettuce at the House of Blues Parish in New Orleans during jazz fest 08. 

Santo

After a few near misses, I finally got to see Lettuce live last night. Holy shit, they didn't disappoint. The energy in the room was amazing from start to finish. The opener, Break Science, was incredible too. They are a Lettuce side project with Adam Deich on drums. If you get a chance to catch this tour, definitely go.

http://youtu.be/iKM16OnXrKI

ffghtrs

Santo,

you a WA resident? i was thinking of going to that show!

Seattle wooo

Santo

No, this was the Boise show. I think the Seattle show was the night before.

BTW, the played a bunch of new material. Mentioned that they will release a new record soon.

ffghtrs

I thought the knitting factory was in Spokane so that's why i was asking...my bad.

Santo

Quote from: ffghtrs on Feb 10, 2015, 01:59 AM
I thought the knitting factory was in Spokane so that's why i was asking...my bad.

I'm new here and it was my first time at the Knitting Factory. It looks like there is one in Spokane too. I'm definitely hitting up shows in Portland and Seattle in the near future.

ffghtrs

I'm semi new in the northwest so i know how it goes...i grew up outside of Chicago.  a bit of being like a fish out of water but still fun out here in the PNW.