no chicago recording?

Started by chinolofus, Dec 10, 2006, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinolofus

i went to archive.org and they dont have one....is there a recording of this show somewhere on the net? i went to this show and i would love to have a recording of it.

Dee.

Yeah, no Chicago?

Oh well!

Northwoods Jacket

Wish it would show up...with the orchestra, it was fantastic (especially from the front, where I was standing that night).

ChiefOKONO

man i really really hope it surfaces at some point.  orchestra was priceless and the band was having so much fun that night!!!

harpua51

I had no idea they played with an orcestra that night....man that would be sweet to hear....hope it shows up

ultravisitor

Yep, there was a symphony on stage for the encore.  The songs played with the symphony were:

Bermuda Highway
At Dawn
Just One Thing
Gideon

It was awesome.

Jernigan

I have some crappy video I shot with my crappy camera if anyone is interested. I have Bermuda/At Dawn, and about 1 minute worth of Just one Thang.........

But yeah, a decent recording of the show would be nice to have. It was my first time
seeing them in a venue like that.

Happy Friday I guess......

-MJ

ChiefOKONO

Please post, i think it would be worth seeing indeed!

QuoteI have some crappy video I shot with my crappy camera if anyone is interested. I have Bermuda/At Dawn, and about 1 minute worth of Just one Thang.........

But yeah, a decent recording of the show would be nice to have. It was my first time
seeing them in a venue like that.

Happy Friday I guess......

-MJ