MMJ - 1st Annual Roll Call 7"

Started by TheRoof, Dec 12, 2014, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoof

I searched, messaged, and pleaded on Discogs.com to see if anyone had their 1st Annual for sale, to no avail.  :cry:

Just wanted to see if anyone had an extra one, or simply their lonesome one they were looking to sale.

I've learned from my foolish mistake in 2013, and have signed up for this year's Roll Call, but would really like that 7".  :rolleyes:

Please, please, pretty please let me know if anyone would like to negotiate a good price for one.

All the Best!!!  :bath:
You Are Everything

e_wind

My gf might have hers. She doesn't do vinyl but signs up for roll call for the show benefits. I'll ask.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

TheRoof

Thanks so very much e_wind! I really appreciate the kind gesture!  :beer:
You Are Everything

EverythingChanges

Looks like roll call is sold out?  That's a bummer, I was planning on signing up for the vinyls before the end of the year.  I didn't realize they were so limited...
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

parkervb

did a few posts get deleted? I know I posted here yesterday and seemed like there were more posts. 

I joined Roll Call this summer, should I be on the lookout for my 7''? 
Don't you ever turn it off

buymycar

Quote from: parkervb on Dec 16, 2014, 09:29 AM
did a few posts get deleted? I know I posted here yesterday and seemed like there were more posts. 

There's a Roll Call 2014 thread in The Band forum that you posted in. Is that the one you're thinking of?

parkervb

Quote from: buymycar on Dec 16, 2014, 01:30 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Dec 16, 2014, 09:29 AM

There's a Roll Call 2014 thread in The Band forum that you posted in. Is that the one you're thinking of?

you're right...
Don't you ever turn it off

TheRoof

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 13, 2014, 08:29 PM
My gf might have hers. She doesn't do vinyl but signs up for roll call for the show benefits. I'll ask.

Did you by chance hear any (good) news from your girlfriend, e_wind?

Not trying to rush you, just a little stoked at the possibility   :smiley:
You Are Everything