Another pressing of Chocolate and Ice EP now available

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 27, 2014, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Badman Records has sold out of the last pressing, which was designed with input from this fine forum (see that thread here).

The new one is available now, limited to 1000, for $18.99 w/free shipping in the US.

http://badmanrecordingco.com
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

I noticed this just last night when doing a random search for MMJ vinyl on ebay.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

EverythingChanges

Why can't MMJ just gain control of Okonokos  and push a repressing of it? That's what all of us want almost more than a new record. Or do another double live album and make a vinyl record from that.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

gluvmiller

I just randomly picked this up in Memphis. Went to some hole-the-wall record store and SCORED!!! Now if i can just get my refurbished record player back!!! (hopefully today as I need a new belt and think I found one here in Denver)

CC

If anyone's still looking for this, there are now a few new limited vinyl pressings available at Badman:

http://badmanrecordingco.com/

Derek713

Quote from: CC Baxter on Oct 06, 2015, 05:27 AM
If anyone's still looking for this, there are now a few new limited vinyl pressings available at Badman:

Thanks! I picked up the Halloween edition.

parkervb

Quote from: CC Baxter on Oct 06, 2015, 05:27 AM

Picked up that Halloween colored one! Thanks CC!
Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

itrainmonkeys

Must.....resist.....temptation........don't......need......another......copy.

Derek713

tippitoes22

Thanks CC,
Now I HAVE to buy ANOTHER pressing ?  :)
Sure wish they would remaster it, though.
Use some of that Warner bros. $
Can't wait for "alleged" remix of ISM :)
Wish they'd use some cash and remaster THIS great lp.
There's some really great songs besides Cobra on this beauty :thumbsup:

That said I bought a couple new colors :rolleyes:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

rincon2

Do these issues have album covers. I was disappointed when I ordered the old one off of Amazon and it had an album cover online, but just a thick plastic sheath when delivered.

tippitoes22

Don't quote me on this, but as far as I know every pressing has come w/a plastic sleeve cover.
I'm assuming these will too...
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

tippitoes22

FYI,
Halloween pressing is SOLD OUT :(

Not for nuthin, but the Mark Kozeleck,(Sun Kill Moon, Red House Painters),Rock&Roll Singer"'LP on Badman is Awesome and totally affordable at $18.99. His versions of slowed down folk covers of Bon Scott Era AC/DC are worth the cost of the Lp alone. His own stuff is great too.  If you've never heard him...he's totally worth checkin out.

tippitoes22

I just looked at this thread and realized I'm have a conversation with myself. Anyway,
...meds are working fine, LP sold out, Kozeleck lp is good. I'm doin pretty good, thanks for askin. So ...yeh...I'll talk to ya later

:beer:

PS- Kozelecks music is pretty, but he's a HUGE asshole, in real life. Just FYI...

tippitoes22

Thanks for the heads up, and good talkin to ya.

:beer:

parkervb

MMJCOBRA

parkervb

Afro

I have one of the original pressings from 2007 I think, anyways, due to the printing on the record itself. There is a cyclical white noise and almost skipping sound.  Has anyone else had this issue?