What if the 2014 RC 7" is the new single?

Started by subinai, Jan 16, 2015, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getinthevan

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that we now have a new album title, or a practical joke. 
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

getinthevan

It also makes me laugh at the article from December 2014 that said that the silence since their last album "has turned into a waterfall of new material".
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Cameron

Just got it. Any mp3's floating around yet?

ffghtrs

Hey was there a typo on your copy of the Roll Call 7"?  I Will to for sing you, or is that a play on words?
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

KingCobra

These 7inch vinyls are really cool and appreciated as a fan and a collector.  Thank you MMJ!
I'm On A Four Day Creep

ffghtrs

Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

BH

Back when it came out I must have listened to that Rolling Stone Steam Engine a thousand times.   It still give me the chills and may be my favorite MMJ track of all time.   Must find vinyl.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ffghtrs

anyone have an mp3 of the record yet, i really want to throw it on my iPod.  and or pono...if i can ever afford one.

Vitz

Can someone PM me a digital rip of this?  I have the record but don't have a setup to listen to vinyl.