'The Waterfall' album cover

Started by TheDude, Mar 02, 2015, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDude

http://imgur.com/sD6Wf2w

Don't know how to post a PIC directly in the thread. My bad.
First Show: 05/22/06 Most Recent: 08/19/23 Total: 12

MMJCOBRA

Love the image but not so sure about the font yet. 

Tutofqueens

Love damn near everything MMJ does, but I must say, they've had a couple not-so-hot album covers over the years (looking at you Evil Urges and Circuital). But this is really sweet, I'd put it right up there with Z and At Dawn.

itrainmonkeys

Really loving the colors on this one. And I'm a fan of the basic font, too. Really clean looking.

CTdeadhead

If you look really closely you can seem some people partying under the tree.   :cool:

joey_rogo

mahgeetah

The image is Vernal Falls in Yosemite. I'm guessing a reproduction of a vintage? shot. The people would be hikers on the Mist Trail which goes to the top of the falls, up the right side.

BH

Evil Urges is the only MMJ album with their name or album name on it.   I hope this one doesn't have anything on it either.   Sometimes it's on these early screen shots but not on actual album.   This looks like it's going to be on there though.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

CTdeadhead

The images on the presale dont show anything print on the album, or on the outer box thing for the Vinyls. 

faz09

oistheone

In all likelihood, the text is a sticker on the shrinkwrap and the cover will just be the image.

Angelo

Am I crazy or is there what looks to be just the facial part of a skull in the orange mountain on the right. In fact, I swear I see other things that look like faces but am not sure if I'm losing my mind. I feel like there's shit hidden in this picture.

Crispy

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 05, 2015, 11:37 PM
Am I crazy or is there what looks to be just the facial part of a skull in the orange mountain on the right. In fact, I swear I see other things that look like faces but am not sure if I'm losing my mind. I feel like there's shit hidden in this picture.
Pass me some of that peanut butter, my man.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Angelo

You asshole, I knew that was coming, I swear. Do you not see it though?

I would gladly share my peanut butter with you, btw. Robb's on the other hand...

robb

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 06, 2015, 12:30 AM
You asshole, I knew that was coming, I swear. Do you not see it though?

I would gladly share my peanut butter with you, btw. Robb's on the other hand...

man...
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Angelo

No one sees the skull face???!!!

Nikkogino

Quote from: BH on Mar 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
Evil Urges is the only MMJ album with their name or album name on it.   I hope this one doesn't have anything on it either.   Sometimes it's on these early screen shots but not on actual album.   This looks like it's going to be on there though.
My copies of Evil Urges do not have any text on the cover.

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"