Hey Chicago, whadda you say...

Started by MusiKel Mama, Mar 03, 2015, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusiKel Mama

Hey Chicos and Chicas de Chicago,

I talked to the manager from Alive One who said he's be down to play the new record on the ol' jukebox a few times...have ourselves a listening party...on the Tuesday (after) it is released (May 5).

I'd like to raffle off some merch that I will purch to raise some much needed funds for the Chicago Food Depository, since Chicago's school kids will be going on summer break and won't have access to school-provided meals.

If you have any interest in listening to the album with the Chicago MMJ family, just add yourself to a tentative roll call and I will let you know specifics as things progress. Maybe get some folks to do some MMJ covers...

MusiKel Mama

JerseyDan

can you email me at jdan at sixpoint dot com, i work for a brewery and would like to support!

Taterbug

I might be in but it's tough for me to get downtown from the northwestern burbs on a school night.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 03, 2015, 05:16 PM
I might be in but it's tough for me to get downtown from the northwestern burbs on a school night.

Which burb are you in, Tater?
P.s. Happy Belated Bday!!! :beer:

Taterbug

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Mar 03, 2015, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 03, 2015, 05:16 PM

Which burb are you in, Tater?
P.s. Happy Belated Bday!!! :beer:

Thanks MusiKel Mama :beer:,  I'm in Elgin. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

CHIMMJFAN

Yeah I'm in if I can get out of sleep clinicals that night, I'm out in Naperville so I might not get out there until its too late. I'll know more as it gets closer.

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

MusiKel Mama

Hey everyone...while we're on the topic of listening parties...everything is all set for Chicago on 5/5, 6-9 pm at Alive One on Halsted. We are collecting canned goods for the Greater Chicago Food Depository and raffling tickets, a headliners print, vinyl and CDs. A bunch of great folks from OBH will be there too! Hope you can come. Lemme know if you have any questions!

MusiKel Mama

Hey Everyone!!! The listening party in Chicago is tonight 6-9 pm at Alive One! Raffling albums, headliners poster, tickets to the June 9th show. All raffle and can donations go directly to the Greater Chicago Food Depository!!!
Hope to see some friendly faces there tonight!

watchtower41

Damn, would have loved to swing by later tonight and meet a few peeps while listening to the new tunes. We already invited a few friends over for Cinco De Mayo and Blackhawks game though.  :grin:

Probably a good thing, I can't be more tempted than I already am to listen to this new album before I get my Deluxe Package shipped

JerseyDan

I'm gonna pop-in, hopefully with an annoucement of booking of pre-Chicago Theatre clubhouse!