Trade- OBH2 Foil for Nashville '08 Hatch

Started by sully, Mar 05, 2015, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sully

Does anyone have the Hatch print from 2008 Nashville show they would be willing to trade for an OBH@ Holographic Foil?  I am not considering any other offers to sell or trade this print, but would let it go for my one big white elephant, the '08 Hatch from my first non-bonnaroo MMJ show. 

sully

Bump. Still looking for the Hatch print from Nashville '08. Apparently these were done for the promoter, and only a handful are out there.  I have Justin Helton's official print from the show, would like to add the Hatch to my collection.  Any help in that direction would be appreciated.  If the OBH2 foil is not of interest, I have other MMJ prints for trade and/or cash.

Sassbox

Quote from: sully on Mar 17, 2015, 03:11 PM
Bump. Still looking for the Hatch print from Nashville '08. Apparently these were done for the promoter, and only a handful are out there.  I have Justin Helton's official print from the show, would like to add the Hatch to my collection.  Any help in that direction would be appreciated.  If the OBH2 foil is not of interest, I have other MMJ prints for trade and/or cash.
Good luck. I have one signed by the band, but I'm not parting with it.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Sassbox

Well...that reads unintentionally bitchy. That wasn't my intent, so apologies!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Sassbox on Mar 17, 2015, 08:24 PM
Well...that reads unintentionally bitchy. That wasn't my intent, so apologies!
:grin: Nice catch!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

sully

No offense taken, Sassbox!  I have no idea how many of these were printed, but want one purely for sentimental reasons.  I read an interesting thread on Gig Posters about this print between Justin Helton (Status) and some other artists about the promoter commissioning these Hatch prints and the band commissioning his print for the show.  As few people as it seem that actually collect and/or trade MMJ prints on a regular basis, it surprised me that there were multiple prints done.  It took me four years to complete my Terminal 5 set, so I will be patient for this one as well!