Main Menu

What if...?

Started by sasommers, Mar 05, 2015, 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasommers

What if Jim, Tom, Johnny, and J. never met?

Keep it going, i don't know if you all saw this but these what if's have been big on facebook tonight

pattilovesmmj

I believe it had to be fate................

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: pattilovesmmj on Mar 06, 2015, 10:41 AM

If by fate you mean that everything that happened since the dawn of creation had to happen exactly as it did...every subatomic particle had to have its exact weight and elemental makeup for the conditions to have been perfect for those young men to make the choice, out of their own free will, to follow a certain course of action, which we now see as their destiny...then, yes, my dear friend Patti...I agree. :wink:

What if you had never asked that question? I wonder how the ripple would have rippled, or rippled not.

MusiKel Mama

I'd like to think it was the intercession of St. Martha and St. Francis

MusiKel Mama

What if Michelle Pfieffer had never played Catwoman? This question haunts my dreams...

BH

What if facebook didn't drive everything we did? 

We could post old pictures on ANY day of the week!

:wink:
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: BH on Mar 06, 2015, 11:30 AM
What if facebook didn't drive everything we did? 

We could post old pictures I on ANY day of the week!

:wink:

What if Facebook had been named HeadCatalog?

MusiKel Mama

I wish they'd start a hash tag called #foreseeablefutureFriday where you take pictures of shit you're about to do...but it's mostly just pictures of the couch, the fridge and the toilet...

BH

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Mar 06, 2015, 12:01 PM
I wish they'd start a hash tag called #foreseeablefutureFriday where you take pictures of shit you're about to do...but it's mostly just pictures of the couch, the fridge and the toilet...

THAT is fucking funny.   I would post a picture of me posting a picture.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: BH on Mar 06, 2015, 02:39 PM
Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Mar 06, 2015, 12:01 PM

Hahahahahahahaha!  :grin: Then put a picture of the picture of you posting a picture on the refrigerator and then take a picture of the fridge.

THAT is fucking funny.   I would post a picture of me posting a picture.

walterfredo

you are my density

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 06, 2015, 04:39 PM
you are my density
Is that what your refrigerator magnet says?

kholl44

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Mar 06, 2015, 11:13 AM
Quote from: pattilovesmmj on Mar 06, 2015, 10:41 AM

If by fate you mean that everything that happened since the dawn of creation had to happen exactly as it did...every subatomic particle had to have its exact weight and elemental makeup for the conditions to have been perfect for those young men to make the choice, out of their own free will, to follow a certain course of action, which we now see as their destiny...then, yes, my dear friend Patti...I agree. :wink:

What if you had never asked that question? I wonder how the ripple would have rippled, or rippled not.

I like the way you think!! :thumbsup:
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jackets N Pones

What if I told you the waterfall can be stopped
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire