The Blacklist S2 Ep 14

Started by CTdeadhead, Mar 09, 2015, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

I heard a familiar voice singing during the climax scene here in this episode... Spring (Among the Living) is how its listed, sounded great. 

http://www.what-song.com/Tvshow/13/The-Blacklist/e/790

mynameiscurt

Nice Find!  Will have to watch the show on Hulu tomorrow completely out of context as I've never seen an episode.

Vibrations

I guess that's what my wife was watching the other night.  I had my head buried in the iPad when I heard a familiar voice.

jwb

For anyone curious the song starts with about 6 minutes left in the episode.  They turn it way down right when it's gettin good!

justbcuzido

After listening to this and the 3 new song played at OBH off the new record, I get what Jim means about how the album will sound like you got the wrong record from the plant. All very different stuff. Evil Urges meets Regions of Light? Bo seems to be much more prominent in all the mixes. I am not mad at that.

Link to the track from Blacklist. starts at just around 38 minutes.

What are y'alls thoughts on this track?

http://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/video/t-earl-king-vi/2849913?onid=137781#vc137781=1
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

MMJ_fanatic

I immediately latched onto this music while watching the show and was like--"I know this" (even though I hadn't listened to any later MMJ stuff in a long time, nor had I previewed any of the upcoming releases). And lo and behold Shazam tells me its the guys!  Well I just about busted the buttons on my shirt out of pride in my ability to pick out Jim's voice and their musical stylings no matter how different they make themselves sound (let's face it Jim's vocals on "Spring (Among the Living)" are a far cry from his strains on Magheeta  :cool:)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

AlwxanderD10

That riff that starts right when it gets quiet sounds like it could get pretty awesome.... I'm thoroughly excited for this album/tour.

LB

I like the riff...sounds a bit like Outta My System? just a tad?
no you never gotta fight with me