MMJ Record Store Day 2015

Started by byrdpickem, Mar 10, 2015, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrdpickem

Any chance we catch any Record Store Day vinyl from MMJ on April 18? Just weeks before the new album release; doesn't seem totally out of the question..

parkervb

Quote from: JerseyDan on Mar 11, 2015, 12:03 AM
sadly not happening:
http://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

they "could" add something. It's not uncommon to have items announced after the main release.  I would kinda be disappointed if they did though.  As much as it pains me to say, I am a little bothered by the expensive vinyl packages to get the 7'' and the "Deluxe" RC. And to add another item on RSD would be tough to swallow for most fans' budgets.  And, buying concert tickets to boot...$$$
Don't you ever turn it off

pasban

I might be in but it's tough for me to get downtown from the northwestern burbs on a school night.

We are the pioneers in    learnalanguage.com - learn japanese   dumps and  tutorials with   http://learnalanguage.com   exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie Babbel questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Learnamericanenglishonline

Angelo

Quote from: pasban on Mar 14, 2015, 07:23 AM
I might be in but it's tough for me to get downtown from the northwestern burbs on a school night.
What's this now?

millerjustin

I asked Tom - they aren't doing anything this year.....lots on their plate I'm sure
What's in here won't disappear

rincon2

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 14, 2015, 10:09 AM
What's this now?
I get a kick out of stuff like this. I always wonder if it is some brilliant comment that I am too dense to understand, or if someone simply posted in the wrong thread.

Angelo

Quote from: rincon2 on Mar 15, 2015, 09:25 AM
Quote from: Angelo on Mar 14, 2015, 10:09 AM
What's this now?
I get a kick out of stuff like this. I always wonder if it is some brilliant comment that I am too dense to understand, or if someone simply posted in the wrong thread.
I'd go with the latter on this one. I just love being a smartass when I can.  :smiley: