Take a Peek Under The Waterfall

Started by MACKEL, Mar 19, 2015, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusiKel Mama

Hahahahahahaha haha!!!! I love everything about that!!!!

eagerOwl

Quote from: highwaytothedangerzone on Mar 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
Enjoyed the tease it all sounds so great. They never said if they resolved the Hot Debate, in the name of symmetry i feel another video with more footage and clips of the other five songs coming in a week or so!

I think the debate was a rhetorical question implying that they're trying to make a well-rounded album from beginning to end.

I can't fucking wait for this album and tour!
At the end of the day, everyone wants the same thing.

jimsflyingv

Quote from: buymycar on Mar 22, 2015, 01:29 PM
Quote from: jimsflyingv on Mar 22, 2015, 09:18 AM
.......NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY...................... :angry: :angry: :angry:

My Morning Jacket - Under The Waterfall

Thanks but you can not watch the video in Germany for legal reasons

johnnYYac

Quote from: eagerOwl on Mar 22, 2015, 11:22 PM
Enjoyed the tease it all sounds so great. They never said if they resolved the Hot Debate, in the name of symmetry i feel another video with more footage and clips of the other five songs coming in a week or so!

I think the debate was a rhetorical question implying that they're trying to make a well-rounded album from beginning to end.

I believe the "hot debate" was whether to release a double album or split it into two LPs, as they have done. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Quote from: jimsflyingv on Mar 23, 2015, 03:11 AM
.......NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY...................... :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's terrible! I was hoping that posting the youtube link instead of the vevo link would help you out.

highwaytothedangerzone

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 23, 2015, 12:53 PM
Quote from: eagerOwl on Mar 22, 2015, 11:22 PM

I believe the "hot debate" was whether to release a double album or split it into two LPs, as they have done.

Oh ok, yea that makes sense. I was just being silly and hoping out loud that they would post a counterpart video with more footage and sneak peaks of the remaining five songs (off The Waterfall) as the release gets closer. Would love to hear a sneak peak of how "Only Memories Remains" will sound on the Album.  :beer:
What's in Here won't disappear

mind at large

youtube can be quite a pain when trying to view videos in germany, but i haven't had many issues with vevo.

try these links below:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/my-morning-jacket/Under-The-Waterfall/USUMV1500139

or

http://vevo.ly/0zspsO

also, if you are a google chrome user, try adding the plugin, "hola" (or zenmate) - which will allow you to change your "viewing" country. 

hope this helps. 

RobRoy286

Holyyy shit Get the Point sounds great, and I LOVE Jim's vocals on Compound Fracture already.

This album will be the best since Z.

gardenparty

I really love Big Decisions. 

dmooney99

liking what i hear so far, can't wait to hear the rest!

armando

My Morning Jacket - Compound Fracture - OBH2 Riveria Maya, Mexico 2015

I've been lovin' this OBH video of Compound Fracture. Can't understand a word Jim's saying most of the time but the music and rhythm is sublime.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jimsflyingv

Quote from: mind at large on Mar 23, 2015, 06:14 PM

Thanks a lot - liked the guitar on the first song very much

youtube can be quite a pain when trying to view videos in germany, but i haven't had many issues with vevo.

try these links below:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/my-morning-jacket/Under-The-Waterfall/USUMV1500139

or

http://vevo.ly/0zspsO

also, if you are a google chrome user, try adding the plugin, "hola" (or zenmate) - which will allow you to change your "viewing" country. 

hope this helps.