Epic Album Listening party-Stinson Beach??

Started by walterfredo, Mar 23, 2015, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Should we rent the house they recorded the album in for the official listening party??

http://www.vrbo.com/505782

johnnYYac

I'd be all over this if I lived closer.  Great idea!  We could extend it virtually for those of us who can't make it in person.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

gardenparty

Come Closer

As long as Brass Bonanza is played as you arrive

gardenparty

Quote from: Osistheones on Mar 23, 2015, 01:52 PM
As long as Brass Bonanza is played as you arrive
I would expect nothing less

MusiKel Mama

Pretty sure this is the greatest idea that has ever swam into the head of man. They look like they are inside a living 60s dream in that video. The light makes them look like hairy man-angels. I would like to see a poster of their faces that looks like a totem pole. That last thought had nothing to do with anything. I bet they all had a group cuddle and s'mores and called themselves My S'more-ning Jacket.

subinai

easy way

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 23, 2015, 01:11 PM
I'd be all over this if I lived closer.  Great idea!  We could extend it virtually for those of us who can't make it in person.

This ^
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Bermuda Highway

Wow.  Is that definitely the place?  I'm just over the coast range in Fairfax...we were wondering where in Stinson they were holed up!

Murph

such a great idea, please make this happen just so I can live vicariously...

walterfredo

Quote from: Bermuda Highway on Mar 23, 2015, 06:33 PM
Wow.  Is that definitely the place?  I'm just over the coast range in Fairfax...we were wondering where in Stinson they were holed up!

Almost positive.  As soon as they released that video I started looking on VRBO to see if the place was listed as a rental house.  Stumbled upon this one, and then went back and forth between the video and the pics on VRBO.  I'm confident this is the place. 

Bermuda Highway

A tip o' the cap to you...damn fine detective work.

CHIMMJFAN

Damn if I was closer I would be all over this, please let's see a group of you hold a listening party and record it!!! I too want to live vicariously through y'all!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

gardenparty

Walterfredo, hit me up on pm if you want to get this going.  I would need to drive up from Southern California but well worth it.  I can most likely get 1-2 mmj heads to join as well.  The rate ain't that bad so we should really try to do this
Will bring the guitars, drinks and good vibes

walterfredo

honestly, I don't have any real intention of making this happen.  My life's too hectic with biz, kids and life.  I'm a few hours away myself (Central CA).  But if someone else takes the reigns and makes it happen, I just want full credit for the idea.  :thumbsup:

gardenparty

debbie

I'll be there if you do!!  That big decision is easy.  I just don't know how many people they would allow and we'd have to car pool.   :cheesy:

But hey, a Bay Area forum listening party is a must!
Touch me I'm going to scream.

debbie

And yeah, that's definitely the place!  We could also hike up from there to see the Waterfall which may be the inspiration for the title (unless they also took a side trip to Yosemite).   
Touch me I'm going to scream.