I WANT MY DOWNLOAD CODES!!!!!!!!

Started by gluvmiller, Mar 25, 2015, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gluvmiller

That's all. I'm ready for it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobRoy286

Impatiently waiting here myself.

So excited for that War Begun, Smokin w/ Conor, all the covers, and *hopefully* the new songs.

"sources" say they should be up in a week or two. Let's hope!

gluvmiller

I've been patient for a while, but now it's been 7 weeks. I understand it's not the same and it's not typical practice for Jacket, but look at all these other bands that are able to provide downloads within days of a show (Panic, Phish, Furthur, Black Crowes, just to name a few). I get they're perfectionists and want it done right, but this seems VERY long in time.

justbcuzido

Quote from: gluvmiller on Mar 25, 2015, 03:01 PM
I've been patient for a while, but now it's been 7 weeks. I understand it's not the same and it's not typical practice for Jacket, but look at all these other bands that are able to provide downloads within days of a show (Panic, Phish, Furthur, Black Crowes, just to name a few). I get they're perfectionists and want it done right, but this seems VERY long in time.

I feel you and am jonesing hard too. But I have a feeling the sound could be pretty rough with all that wind. Who knows though, all I know is I want them now!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Fully

I'm more excited about the new album than I am obh2.Im sure it will be enjoyable to listen to, but I'd really want to see if the album is as good as I'm hoping it is than to hear songs I've heard quite a few times.

e_wind

you're being a real baby about some songs.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

gluvmiller

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 25, 2015, 09:55 PM

you're being a real baby about some songs.

Really? It's part of a package I purchased. It was stated specifically on the promotion that we would get the shows free for download. Why am I being a baby for wanting what I purchased? At least some communication letting us know some kind of time frame.

robb

asking every single day won't get them to us any quicker.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Fully

My opinion is that they will get here when the band is ready to release them and whining about it isn't going to make it happen any faster. They are obviously waiting for a reason. I remember plenty of shows where a tape never surfaced. Be thankful these exist and they are soundboards.

gluvmiller

So it's OK to wine and bitch about the roll call memberships and ground control, but it's not OK to wish for something I purchased? I just want to be sure I have my protocols correct. I didn't really think I was whining, but just REALLY wishing. All good. I'm still very thankful I had the pleasure to attend OBH and the eventual recordings.

highwaytothedangerzone

Both sides are understandable i.e. an update would be helpful and i'm sure there are valid reasons as to why it hasn't been released yet. We're all on the same team boys! I think we are all doing our best at hanging-in-there lol. The future is bright with a ton of new and exciting stuff! The day is coming!!!
What's in Here won't disappear

BigHerm

I want them too

I agree bitching won't get them here faster but I thought God made message boards for bitching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parkervb

Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 26, 2015, 04:49 PM
I want them too

I agree bitching won't get them here faster but I thought God made message boards for bitching

:thumbsup:
Don't you ever turn it off

buymycar

Quote from: BigHerm on Mar 26, 2015, 04:49 PM
I want them too

LOL

robb

Quote from: gluvmiller on Mar 26, 2015, 03:11 PM
So it's OK to wine and bitch about the roll call memberships and ground control, but it's not OK to wish for something I purchased? I just want to be sure I have my protocols correct. I didn't really think I was whining, but just REALLY wishing. All good. I'm still very thankful I had the pleasure to attend OBH and the eventual recordings.

There's no problem being excited to get the shows, but I don't recall ever being promised the codes by any certain date.  With Roll Call and Ground Control there were very definitely things we were promised that weren't delivered.  Whole different ballgame.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

gluvmiller

Quote from: robb on Mar 27, 2015, 09:47 AM
Quote from: gluvmiller on Mar 26, 2015, 03:11 PM

There's no problem being excited to get the shows, but I don't recall ever being promised the codes by any certain date.  With Roll Call and Ground Control there were very definitely things we were promised that weren't delivered.  Whole different ballgame.

OK  :thumbsup: