Listening Party Contest

Started by Woldie, Mar 27, 2015, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woldie

I tried to resist, but couldn't.

How perfect is the fact that the link to this GroundControl contest has a typo?
"The owls are not what they seem."

walterfredo

I'll throw this out there...

I entered.  If by chance I win my wife would be unavailable to attend.  Anyone want to join forces and promise to be each other's +1? 

Clarkwork

I can't access it to enter
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

walterfredo

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 27, 2015, 12:26 PM

the link through the email they sent doesn't work.  I had to go to the MMJ website, then click roll call tab, then the contests tab from the drop down. 

MMJHQ

Hold tight. A second email with the correct link is on its way. Thank you for your patience.

-MMJHQ

Woldie

Here...

mymorningjacket.com/contests/6601

MMJHQ

Woldie

vespachick

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 27, 2015, 12:36 PM

the link through the email they sent doesn't work.  I had to go to the MMJ website, then click roll call tab, then the contests tab from the drop down.

Just like a seasoned forum member would.   :beer:
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BigHerm

Good luck all. Hope some from the board win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkwork

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 27, 2015, 12:36 PM

Great thank you!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

CHIMMJFAN

Would love to go but I could never fly out by this Tuesday. I'm not going to enter since I wouldn't be able to transfer my tix to another Roll Call member. Good luck to everyone that enters and hope someone from the board wins! You must come back with a great report!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

walterfredo

I hope people that can't be in LA on tuesday are not entering this. Would suck if some spots went unfilled.

ffghtrs

my golly I'm hoping I win, my dad said he would fly down with me from Seattle!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

buymycar

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Mar 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
Would love to go but I could never fly out by this Tuesday. I'm not going to enter since I wouldn't be able to transfer my tix to another Roll Call member. Good luck to everyone that enters and hope someone from the board wins! You must come back with a great report!

CHIMMJFAN

Ah, but Los Angeles ain't that far
all the rest of the girls said they'd be there
by my car
by my car
by my car
by my car

Stevie

it would be highly inconvenient for me to go to this, but how do you not if you are selected.  I'll have to work the priceline magic.  I'm sure if they select people and cant get a hold of them, or that person says they can't go, they would select someone else. 

CHIMMJFAN

I really wish I could fly out for this if I was picked but there's just no way unfortunately.....one more request, not to the kill the vibe the night of this but hopefully someone can chat with the band about Wonderful Union and the issues, just so they know.

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Woldie

Anyone hear screams from any of the lucky winners?

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off