Let's get MMJ on WTF with Marc Maron

Started by parkervb, Apr 27, 2015, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

I'd love for one of the guys to be on Marc Maron's WTF podcast.  They'll be in LA in a couple of weeks and it could happen. They seem to be doing all kinds of promo for the album and Maron's podcast is one of the best and most popular around. 

I just tweeted at Maron but not sure how much that helps. If you're on Twitter and want to hear one of the guys on the podcast, tweet at Maron and WTF pod

https://twitter.com/marcmaron
https://twitter.com/WTFpod

#MMJonWTF
Don't you ever turn it off

mynameiscurt

This would be awesome.....just sent out a tweet from the @mynameiscurt handle.  Will get my wife and a few friends to do the same.....

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

grizzy

Love WTF...that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cameron

anytime marc asks who he should talk to i always tweet jim's name to him.  he's a fan so i'm sure he's trying to get him/them. he even said "long as i can see the light" with fogerty made him cry.

parkervb

Quote from: Cameron on Apr 29, 2015, 12:59 PM
anytime marc asks who he should talk to i always tweet jim's name to him.  he's a fan so i'm sure he's trying to get him/them. he even said "long as i can see the light" with fogerty made him cry.

it's the perfect time next week: new album out and they are in LA. I wonder if Marc's pattern of questioning about family and background might keep Jim from doing it.  He seems reserved on those topics.

parkervb

Maron replied to me saying he doesn't know enough about their music.   :cry:

CountSA

Quote from: parkervb on Apr 30, 2015, 02:21 PM

That hasn't stopped him in the past...

parkervb

Quote from: CountSA on Apr 30, 2015, 02:38 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Apr 30, 2015, 02:21 PM

That hasn't stopped him in the past...

oh, I know...I almost tweeted that to him but figured it would be counter productive.

itrainmonkeys

Tom favorited my tweet.

MMJ (or at least a member or two) on the show would be fantastic.

We need to get Marc to watch Okonokos and understand.

MMPJ6306

This would be amazing! Even if he never listens to a song.

I can only imagine Jim's spirituality and relentless optimism rubbing Marc so badly. It'd be great.
6/3/06, 10/22/10, 6/7/11 12/14, 7/28/12 8/17 12/27 12/28, 7/26/13 10/12, 7/31/15 11/27, 4/29/16

rincon2

Quote from: MMPJ6306 on May 12, 2015, 12:32 AM
This would be amazing! Even if he never listens to a song.

I can only imagine Jim's spirituality and relentless optimism rubbing Marc so badly. It'd be great.
The 2015 version of Jim is far less optimistic. Jim seems ready to unload on reality, in comparison to his history.

KnowTilNow

He is doing an ama on reddit right now.. :evil: