My Morning Jacket’s Tom Blankenship Talks ‘The Waterfall’

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 29, 2015, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

gardenparty

MusiKel Mama

Tom Blankenship is a genuine, humble and kind-hearted being who makes himself unbelievably accessible without it ever feeling forced. And I think this article really highlights that...a person who is not without pain or darkness, who profoundly appreciates the depth of the love in his life. It takes a real man to talk about his wife with such heartfelt sincerity. Mr.Blankenship is a classy human being. And he and his wife are adorable and deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

gardenparty

never met the man but would certainly like to shake his hand some day.  he seems very down to earth.  and that BASS!!

Colfax

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Apr 30, 2015, 07:31 PM
Tom Blankenship is a genuine, humble and kind-hearted being who makes himself unbelievably accessible without it ever feeling forced. And I think this article really highlights that...a person who is not without pain or darkness, who profoundly appreciates the depth of the love in his life. It takes a real man to talk about his wife with such heartfelt sincerity. Mr.Blankenship is a classy human being. And he and his wife are adorable and deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

I would like to have all of his babies.

:nohomo

ChiefOKONO

LOVE it!! one of the best interviews in a while.
thanks for posting!

it would be great to read ones from Patrick, Bo and Carl too.