I Cain't Fuckin Wait

Started by meltingaway, May 04, 2015, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meltingaway

goddam i love what they did there--bo kills it

Willard1979

SO happy they added dates in Vegas! I might be bringing a friend. She wants to hear their music first, but doesnt want to hear a Live album. Im thinking Z and It Still Moves might do the trick?

SpaceWrangler

Quote from: Willard1979 on May 04, 2015, 08:26 PM
SO happy they added dates in Vegas! I might be bringing a friend. She wants to hear their music first, but doesnt want to hear a Live album. Im thinking Z and It Still Moves might do the trick?

If I'm giving two albums to a newbie, "At Dawn" is one of them.  Z is a safe bet too.  Okonokos might as well be a studio album sound wise... that's what I usually do, but you said no live stuff.

Back to the topic, I love the bonus tracks too! 
The Fact That My Heart's Beating IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

jimsflyingv

I would always give Okonokos to a newbie........you may have to convince her that MMJ is the best live band ever and that their studio albums don´t do them justice.
They don´t have a hit that you can play to people and say: Look that is their style of music.
It is all about their music being played live. I listen more to their official bootlegs like One Big Holiday, Red Rocks etc than the actual album

Willard1979

I told her they were different live than on record.  She likes Marilyn Manson, so im thinking maybe MMJ might not be for her.  But im willing to try.

SpaceWrangler

Quote from: Willard1979 on May 05, 2015, 02:01 PM
I told her they were different live than on record.  She likes Marilyn Manson, so im thinking maybe MMJ might not be for her.  But im willing to try.

Oh LAWD!  Please help that girl! 

Willard1979

Quote from: SpaceWrangler on May 06, 2015, 12:33 PM

I know, right?!

SpaceWrangler

Quote from: Willard1979 on May 06, 2015, 06:31 PM

I know, right?!

I have a plan.  You'll need a lot of weed brownies and/or shrooms (preferably both), KFC, strobe lights, padlocks, several albums - Okonokos, OBH1 & 2, At Dawn, It Still Moves, Z, etc - and at least a dozen undeniably adorable & cuddly puppies. 

cride3332

Quote from: SpaceWrangler on May 07, 2015, 12:04 PM
Quote from: Willard1979 on May 06, 2015, 06:31 PM

I know, right?!

I have a plan.  You'll need a lot of weed brownies and/or shrooms (preferably both), KFC, strobe lights, padlocks, several albums - Okonokos, OBH1 & 2, At Dawn, It Still Moves, Z, etc - and at least a dozen undeniably adorable & cuddly puppies.

Make sure to hit the play button before digging in to the those brownies...not that I would know anything about that.👍