Waterfall chords & tabs

Started by gardenparty, May 14, 2015, 02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gardenparty

Just a heads up to some of the newer posters who may be musically inclined.
There is a thread started in guitar section for tabs and chords.  If you are able to contribute please do so

I'll be working on posting the basic chords for all of the new songs in the thread but all input is appreciated

As well, if somebody knows the best way to get actual tab posted on here please let me know.
There is a site linked for older mmj tab but that's rough around the edges as well  I'd like to get as much guitar Info as we can on there. 

My experience of posting tab has been a bit of a nightmare but I'm happy to post as much as I can if there is a good way to do so.  Would be amazing to get a local place to drop video tutorials as well

Max5130

Quote from: gardenparty on May 14, 2015, 02:48 AM
Just a heads up to some of the newer posters who may be musically inclined.
There is a thread started in guitar section for tabs and chords.  If you are able to contribute please do so

Dear GardenParty,

Thank you for thinking about putting up the new MMJ chords! Whoever put up that MMJ unofficial official guitar site, I really appreciate! Some songs sucked, but then other songs were spot on, or close enough where the player could figure them out. I love the sound of musical instruments.(except the Oboe) so any chords for the new album would be highly appreciated! God speed! And THANK  YOU!!!

gardenparty

just a heads up
added:  Like A River, In Its Infancy, Get the Point and Hillside song

more to come