MMJ on Conan Tonight

Started by Tutofqueens, Jun 04, 2015, 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tutofqueens

johnnYYac

Awesome.  Thanks!  Question, though... How does one go from Cleveland last night to LA for the Conan taping, then a show in Pittsburgh?  Is Conan taping in NYC this week?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

millerjustin

Poochie is racking up the frequent flyer miles
What's in here won't disappear

Mr. White

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
Awesome.  Thanks!  Question, though... How does one go from Cleveland last night to LA for the Conan taping, then a show in Pittsburgh?  Is Conan taping in NYC this week?

Kick ass!!!
Conan is my favorite!!!
It's a return to the site of one of their most memorable early TV performances (actually on the old NBC version of Late Night in New York).
I already have my DVR set to record every episode of Conan, but I'll be sure to be watching it live (tape delayed) tonight, just in case the ratings guys are keeping track of how big the viewing audience was (no telling what kind of data Directv passes along these days).
Yes John, I do believe they record a couple of episodes earlier in the week. There seems to be a running inside joke between the late night hosts and their studio audiences. Craig Ferguson would even record some episodes that weren't supposed to air until some time in the next month...toward the end of his show's run. Letterman used to joke around a little with his audience about this, but Conan does it all the time. He'll say stuff about how terrible last night's audience was, when it is the exact same audience siting before him. They just take a break between tapings, and Conan will change his suit. Plus, you have to remember that Conan's end of the week show is on Thursday night (tonight). Like Letterman, I believe he records the last show of the week right after the first show of the week (Monday).
Kick ass!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

subinai

they were posing with the giant conan heads on instagram around the same time they recorded the ellen show so maybe the did it then?

headhunter

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

patrickbateman

I like that song more every time I hear it. Or maybe it's that every time they play it it gets better. Either way it was sick

ajclements004

Hallahan is so fucking solid.  :beer:

DayDrinkin

They recorded this on the same day they did Ellen.  Not sure why there was a delay in the broadcast.

YimYodd

Quote from: ajclements004 on Jun 05, 2015, 11:40 AM
Hallahan is so fucking solid.  :beer:
Nice to see the camera close-ups of Patrick getting Down! :thumbsup: :beer:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

ChiefOKONO

SO Good!! thank you! loved the cinematography.  Maybe they can hire those guys to do the next official Live video release!

ElHombreLobo

They taped the segment in Conan's studio the same day they were on Ellen. No audience. Apparently they tape the show piecemeal like this sometimes.

rincon2

Quote from: ElHombreLobo on Jun 06, 2015, 03:28 PM
They taped the segment in Conan's studio the same day they were on Ellen. No audience. Apparently they tape the show piecemeal like this sometimes.
Verrry Interesssting!

jimsflyingv

The new songs sound much more rockier when played live !!!