Copies of Burwell's first MMJ screen print available

Started by johnnYYac, Jun 04, 2015, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Guy Burwell posted on his site that some copies of his first MMJ screen print are available.

http://www.guyburwell.com/?product=my-morning-jacket#!prettyPhoto

At $75, that's substantially less than the going rate on eBay.  Its one of my favorites.

Purchase link:

http://www.dieselfuelprints.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_56_204&products_id=1134

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

man that is a great price.

sidenote would love to see a new burwell on this tour

BH

Damn, that's my all time favorite MMJ poster and never thought I could get a chance to purchase.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

amskinz

He's been teasing doing a print for this tour. No clues, but I would think it'd be for a west coast date, close to Portland at the very least. His work is always amazing, and I can't wait to see it. I had the honor of him doing a print for a band I toured with when we came through Portland back in '07. Loved it, and became a hardcore follower after going to Bonnaroo in '08 and being lucky enough to get his print from the most amazing set I've ever seen by any band, anywhere (we all know what I'm talking about).
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

tippitoes22

Quote from: amskinz on Jun 08, 2015, 12:24 PM
He's been teasing doing a print for this tour. No clues, but I would think it'd be for a west coast date, close to Portland at the very least. His work is always amazing, and I can't wait to see it. I had the honor of him doing a print for a band I toured with when we came through Portland back in '07. Loved it, and became a hardcore follower after going to Bonnaroo in '08 and being lucky enough to get his print from the most amazing set I've ever seen by any band, anywhere (we all know what I'm talking about).

No more teasing.
Chicago is a 3 night Burwell triptych *(sic). All 3 posters connect to make one big poster.
One of my recent favs...

:thumbsup:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him