The Boys Threw Out The First Pitch At The Sox Game Last Night

Started by Tutofqueens, Jun 09, 2015, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

i  miss going to sox games in the summer!  I love my home town that would have rocked to have seen this...they should have sang a song too.  Awesome!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

wheelhousetunes

The boys now call it LOO-E-VILL. That wasn't always the case.

The people from Louisville are supposed to pronounce it LOO-UH-VUL.

Have they gone Hollywood???!?

WinstonLegthigh

Nice. I was actually keeping tabs on the Sox during the shows this week. This would explain the Sox jersey towards the back of the stage.

This team, though...Sweep the Astros, get on a plane to Tampa, promptly get swept by the Rays. They can feel free to put together a stretch of semi-coherent play any time now... With all the (justifiable) buzz about the Cubs finally turning the corner, it's a brutal time to live in Chicago if you're a Sox fan that never jumped on the Blackhawks' bandwagon along with the rest of the city.

MMJLover13

Quote from: WinstonLegthigh on Jun 16, 2015, 08:50 AM
Nice. I was actually keeping tabs on the Sox during the shows this week. This would explain the Sox jersey towards the back of the stage.

This team, though...Sweep the Astros, get on a plane to Tampa, promptly get swept by the Rays. They can feel free to put together a stretch of semi-coherent play any time now... With all the (justifiable) buzz about the Cubs finally turning the corner, it's a brutal time to live in Chicago if you're a Sox fan that never jumped on the Blackhawks' bandwagon along with the rest of the city.

They are brutal indeed! There's nobody that I'm excited about on the team anymore. Sale and Abreu are doing well, but nobody has that spark to get the team going like Paulie did.

That being said, I was extremely pleased MMJ chose the Sox over that other overrated team across town.

walterfredo

Quote from: MMJLover13 on Jul 02, 2015, 10:24 AM
That being said, I was extremely pleased MMJ chose the Sox over that other overrated team across town.

Let's be real here, they were on the road.