Please sell me your Circuital Flag!

Started by MACKEL, Jul 24, 2015, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACKEL

I am in need of a Circuital flag before the Atlanta shows on 8/7 and 8/8 and there is no way that I will get enough Points for the store before then.

If anyone is interested in selling theirs, I can send you money for the flag + shipping through paypal!

Please help me out!

Thank you,

Michael

Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

johnnYYac

Quote from: michaelsatterfield on Jul 24, 2015, 09:41 AM
I am in need of a Circuital flag before the Atlanta shows on 8/7 and 8/8 and there is no way that I will get enough Points for the store before then.

If anyone is interested in selling theirs, I can send you money for the flag + shipping through paypal!

Please help me out!

Thank you,

Michael

PM and email sent.  I've got one for you, no charge.  Just get me your mailing address.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MACKEL

John,

You embody all of the wonderful attributes which we MMJ fans strive to achieve!

Thank you very much!

-Michael
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

johnnYYac

Thanks!  I needed that.  According to some members of the Silkscreen Poster Fans & Artists Facebook group, I'm a huge asshole...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Santo

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 26, 2015, 06:29 PM
Thanks!  I needed that.  According to some members of the Silkscreen Poster Fans & Artists Facebook group, I'm a huge asshole...

Kind of reminded me of this :grin: