Message from Clinton Reno: Red Rocks on sale 8/18 @ Noon EST

Started by johnnYYac, Aug 17, 2015, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

From Clinton Reno:

Hi everyone. I'm not sure the best way to reply to all the requests that I've received through all the social media outlets so I thought it best to just throw up a message here and hope that as many people see it as possible?

My plan is to post the remaining Red Rocks prints I have (and sadly I don't have THAT many) on my site at Noon (EST) tomorrow August 18th.

If by some chance I'm not able to get them up then (life with 3 kids makes even the simplest of tasks INSANE, ha!) then I'll edit this post in BOLD to reflect the change in timing.

Side but related note, thank you all for the VERY KIND words over the last few days (and weeks for those asking about previous posters in the tour). You make it easy and exciting to release these crazy things out into the world. Not only has MMJ been a fantastic bunch to create for, but you all as well make it pretty crazy cool.

Clinton

http://clintonreno.com/blog/2015/08/17/my-morning-jacket-red-rocks-release/

http://clintonreno.com/rockprints/
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MMJTX

Anytime

Emb1528

Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Bernard

-1 over sold, refund issued  :undecided:

"this bums me out to do this but the orders came in faster than my website could keep up.  Keep your eyes out though. I'm sure this print will surface again someday" - Reno

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ISO - let me know if you can help me out, have MMJ prints to trade

OutsideWork

Quote from: Bernard on Aug 18, 2015, 12:56 PM
-1 over sold, refund issued  :undecided:

"this bums me out to do this but the orders came in faster than my website could keep up.  Keep your eyes out though. I'm sure this print will surface again someday" - Reno

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ISO - let me know if you can help me out, have MMJ prints to trade

Add me to that list :(

Dangles

A foil already sold for $500 on eBay. Pretty sickening.

Don't take that as a knock on Clinton Reno's process at all. Really appreciate Mr Reno's outreach to fans and clear communication.

mr_reno

Hey everyone. Yeah, that was bonkers. Crazier than the T5 poster even. So sorry I couldn't help better, or have a website in place that tracks inventory quicker. Thanks again for the kind words though, it's humbling for sure.

walterfredo

ericm

Has anyone heard anything about when these will be shipped, or when we can realistically expect to get them?

I would've thought they'd be on their way by now, or we'd be given some type of time frame. I know the reprints gave a shipping date, but nothing for these?
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Aug 27, 2015, 01:21 PM
Has anyone heard anything about when these will be shipped, or when we can realistically expect to get them?

I would've thought they'd be on their way by now, or we'd be given some type of time frame. I know the reprints gave a shipping date, but nothing for these?
If you ordered from Clint, I'd email him.

http://clintonreno.com/contact/

renogalaxy@gmail.com
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 27, 2015, 01:43 PM
Quote from: ericm on Aug 27, 2015, 01:21 PM

If you ordered from Clint, I'd email him.

http://clintonreno.com/contact/

renogalaxy@gmail.com

Thanks John.  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

VB #13

Got a PayPal notice this morning that my poster had shipped, with the following notice from Clinton:

"Note to buyer:
Sorry for the delay, so many orders to process, but your poster is on its way!!"

Sounds like he is super slammed, so I would imagine he is slowly getting to everyone.

ericm

Quote from: VB #13 on Aug 27, 2015, 02:29 PM
Got a PayPal notice this morning that my poster had shipped, with the following notice from Clinton:

"Note to buyer:
Sorry for the delay, so many orders to process, but your poster is on its way!!"

Sounds like he is super slammed, so I would imagine he is slowly getting to everyone.

Nice!  :thumbsup: just what I was hoping to hear.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"