Later... with Jools Holland - wed sept 16

Started by CC, Sep 13, 2015, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shug

The intro to Believe always conjurs up an image like this one for me. Way too much pink unicorns, butterflies and rainbows for my tastes!   :grin:
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

buymycar

This episode will premiere on Palladia next Thursday, Oct. 1 at 10 pm eastern.

patrickbateman

Did anyone watch the broadcast? I'm no audiophile but it sounded strange to me. Vocals were way too low in the mix and I love guitars but they absolutely overpowered everything. Felt the same way about Foals so seems to be the show

APR

Quote from: patrickbateman on Oct 02, 2015, 11:40 AM
Did anyone watch the broadcast? I'm no audiophile but it sounded strange to me. Vocals were way too low in the mix and I love guitars but they absolutely overpowered everything. Felt the same way about Foals so seems to be the show

Totally.  The sound was worse for Foals.  Check it out online..... the sound is way better.  I don't have the link but it's available thru Jools' website or Foals' site or an MMJ link from twitter.

patrickbateman

Quote from: APR on Oct 02, 2015, 12:08 PM
Quote from: patrickbateman on Oct 02, 2015, 11:40 AM

Totally.  The sound was worse for Foals.  Check it out online..... the sound is way better.  I don't have the link but it's available thru Jools' website or Foals' site or an MMJ link from twitter.

Thanks! And holy shit you're right. I wonder why that is