Maybe I'm not doing something right, but...

Started by Love_Dog, Aug 04, 2008, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I can't seem to be able to retrieve some of the megaupload shows.  I haven't had problems with it at all except for Kory's St. David Church Show from Austin and Abe's Newport Folk Festival Show from this passed weekend.  The error message is saying that it is unable to "find" the link.  I don't know if it's my computer or the file size or what.  Anybody else having these problems that figured out how to surpass them?  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

searchinbig

QuoteI can't seem to be able to retrieve some of the megaupload shows.  I haven't had problems with it at all except for Kory's St. David Church Show from Austin and Abe's Newport Folk Festival Show from this passed weekend.  The error message is saying that it is unable to "find" the link.  I don't know if it's my computer or the file size or what.  Anybody else having these problems that figured out how to surpass them?  :-/

What problem are you having?

I tried Newport just now and it's okay.

Did you enter the code and then download?
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Love Dogg

Yeah, I'm entering the three letter code (upper case) and pressing download.  Then the box pops up that should say OPEN or SAVE, but instead, it says FIND or SAVE.  If I click SAVE, it saves a file to my desktop that is titled '2008.03.18St.%20David's%20Churc'.  When I click on it, a box pops up that says file cannot be found, incorrect file nam, blah-blah-blah.  If I click FIND, it says file cannot be found, incorrect file name, blah-blah-blah.  I'm sure it's my pc, but I don't know what to do.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

RockNRollJunkie

I was having the same problem on my friend's computer.
I saved it to desktop and it wasnt there, searched, wasn't there. But quicktime pulled up and would play it. When it played I tried to click "save as" hoping to put it on my computer and it said you have to have quicktime 7 and you had to buy it. So I'm not really sure what's up but I think it has to do with the version of QuickTime you have.

I had this problem with "This is not america" and "mmj skit"

:-[
QuoteYeah, I'm entering the three letter code (upper case) and pressing download.  Then the box pops up that should say OPEN or SAVE, but instead, it says FIND or SAVE.  If I click SAVE, it saves a file to my desktop that is titled '2008.03.18St.%20David's%20Churc'.  When I click on it, a box pops up that says file cannot be found, incorrect file nam, blah-blah-blah.  If I click FIND, it says file cannot be found, incorrect file name, blah-blah-blah.  I'm sure it's my pc, but I don't know what to do.
See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".