Main Menu

Red Rocks

Started by twofingers, Aug 21, 2008, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twofingers

Are any tapers going to be there? And, are they going to tape the Keys as well? Thanks!
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

ahydell

QuoteAre any tapers going to be there? And, are they going to tape the Keys as well? Thanks!

there were no less than 3 folks taping behind the sboard and they looked to be taping the keys as well.  let's hope...
MMJPJ

zolaris

One of the best shows I've seen...ever (and that's saying something). MMJ were way into it...3 hrs of ecstatic jams. Red Rocks brings out the best in bands.

Saw a guy carrying professional audio gear on the way out, said he would be posting the show on "internet live music archive"( archive.org)

Erik26

QuoteOne of the best shows I've seen...ever (and that's saying something). MMJ were way into it...3 hrs of ecstatic jams. Red Rocks brings out the best in bands.

Saw a guy carrying professional audio gear on the way out, said he would be posting the show on "internet live music archive"( archive.org)

Awesome. Looks like there are a lot of character venues on the tour. It just adds to the Jacket!!!! Check out McCaw Hall venue pics
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

doctornamtab

So has then been released by anyone yet? I just need to hear it again before I die. Just once.

Dillsnufus

Dear Dylan,

We have some exciting news for you. My Morning Jacket is pleased to announce that we are in the process of revamping the Official My Morning Jacket Fan Club -- Roll Call -- to bring you new features, new content, and an overall brand new experience that we are sure you are going to love.

That being said, we will not be accepting any new Roll Call sign ups from Thursday, 4/26 to Sunday, 4/29. We will begin accepting memberships again with the launch of the brand new mymorningjacket.com on April 30th, so please come back and visit then to sign up and enjoy all of the exclusive contest and so much more offered here at Roll Call!

As you may already know, Roll Call subscriptions are up for renewal soon. We will be back in action offering an all-new 2012 Roll Call membership package, which includes:

Access to purchase Fan Club presale tickets to MMJ shows
Access to purchase VIP packages for MMJ shows
Roll Call "First Entry" laminate allowing first entry to all shows where applicable
Digital download of the legendary 2011 performance at Red Rocks
Exclusive Randy Fung designed shirt
Exclusive Randy Fung designed lithograph
As a member of Roll Call, you also gain access to these exclusive areas of mymorningjacket.com:

Exclusive Q&A videos with members of the band
Exclusive photos from the road taken by members of the band
Exclusive members-only forum
Members-only commenting, friending, blogs, and more social features
Members-only Chat
Members-only Contests and Campaigns
Exclusive Archive section of the site, housing all set lists from past MMJ shows
Exclusive music via the Self Hypnosis Series
If you are an existing Roll Call member, on Monday you will be able to log into the fan club with your current email address and password; however, we do encourage you to log in and reset your password in your account for security purposes. *Please note: If you already have an existing ground(ctrl) account, then you are going to want to use your existing password to log in.

Finally, be sure to look out for a VERY special announcement coming April 30th.

Thank you for your continued support of MMJ and we hope you enjoy the all-new Roll Call!

Your Buddies,
My Morning Jacket
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

e_wind

JUST READ IT. YEEESSSSSS
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

My question is are we getting audio, video, or both? Whatever it is, I'll be very happy! Soundboard audio is always a great thing.

headhunter

Quote from: Fully on Apr 27, 2012, 09:56 AM
My question is are we getting audio, video, or both? Whatever it is, I'll be very happy! Soundboard audio is always a great thing.

I would guess that it would be audio only.  I don't recall any video camera's filming the show when we were there.  But with Strangulation and The Bear into Steam Engine, this show was simply fantastic!  Psyched!!
was some shakin' and some record playin'