NYE at MSG 2008

Started by staurie28, Dec 08, 2015, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staurie28

I'm on a hunt for the show poster from the NYE show at MSG in 2008.   So far I can only find it on one website for sale for around $115 or so.  Anyone have it that they would be willing to sell?  Or know a website I might not know about that would be a good resource for older MMJ posters?  I appreciate any help, thanks!!

Fully

Quote from: staurie28 on Dec 08, 2015, 04:00 PM
I'm on a hunt for the show poster from the NYE show at MSG in 2008.   So far I can only find it on one website for sale for around $115 or so.  Anyone have it that they would be willing to sell?  Or know a website I might not know about that would be a good resource for older MMJ posters?  I appreciate any help, thanks!!
That's probably a pretty fair price for that poster.

VB #13

Yeah, I would have to agree with that. JoJo's posters has it for $150 and recent eBay listings had it as high as $200, so $115 sounds like a steal.

One of my favorite Burwell prints.

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: staurie28 on Dec 08, 2015, 04:00 PM

Which edition of that poster is the one listed for $115? Green(show edition) or pink/magenta? Cause I believe the show edition sells for a little more then the artist edition/magenta color.  Just so you know and you might have seen this already, but there is a person on expresso beans that has the show edition listed for $110 cash. I would also have to agree that $115 seems like a decent price to spend for it on the secondary market.  Hope this is on some help to you!

staurie28

You are all awesome for the advice, thanks so much! The one that was $115 or so was already sold out, hence why  I didn't buy it.  I meant to say that in my original post, but yeah it was a green show edition one, though I actually don't mind if I got the green or the pink honestly.  I will definitely check out the espresso beans site, it looks like lots of great MMJ posters on there, nice resource.  Thanks again guys I appreciate the feedback!

johnnYYac

Guy Burwell had 9 MMJ prints for sale as a set for $300 a few years ago.  I snagged it and it contained a fairly rare 2-sided MSG 2008 print, among many other goodies.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Sweet Nothing

That's pretty sweet Johnny!! 

The question is though how to frame that?!

You would have to have double sided frame/glass and maybe hang it like a light fixture but I am not too sure on that! 

Think I remember another print/poster that was double sided, but not sure how the person decided to frame it or display it?

Very nice score there Johnny!

staurie28

WOAH that is so awesome!  I've never seen anything quite like that, that is really cool to have! 

johnnYYac

Yeah, embarrassed that it currently resides in one of my 3 portfolios.  I believe it will be best to just display one side at a time, on a rotating basis.  Problem is... too many posters, not enough wall...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.