ISO Nashville 8/15/2008 (Hatch Print)

Started by sully, Dec 28, 2015, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sully

I thought I would try this again...

ISO the Nashville Hatch from 8/15/08.  I have the show print done by Justin Helton, would like the Hatch print with the Bear.  I have cash or some really sweet trades.  Please let me know if you have one you would be willing to part with. 

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: sully on Dec 28, 2015, 03:03 PM
I thought I would try this again...

ISO the Nashville Hatch from 8/15/08.  I have the show print done by Justin Helton, would like the Hatch print with the Bear.  I have cash or some really sweet trades.  Please let me know if you have one you would be willing to part with. 

I was going to ask if that was the Hatch print with the bear on it and I believe it has yellow boxed lines going around the outside?  I saw one on eBay I would say a good 4 or 5 years ago and informed another forum member on here that it was available and I wouldn't bid against them.  You could take a good guess as to whom that may have been but I could message that member and see if they may have a double of that poster if you would like?

Good luck in your search!

sully

Any help would be appreciated. This was my first non-bonnaroo jacket show and I really want this print!   I have the prints from every show I have ever attended, the vast majority framed on the walls, but this one eludes me.  I have the official Status Serigraph print by Justin Helton, but read that this Hatch Print was done by the promoters.