Deluxe Membership

Started by Steve Benson, Jan 19, 2016, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Benson

I got shut out for Fri Louisville show at 10:02. At 10:00 I requested 4 tix and was told that was too many tix. By the time I requested 2 tix it was sold out. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jbpats

Quote from: Steve Benson on Jan 19, 2016, 03:20 PM
I got shut out for Fri Louisville show at 10:02. At 10:00 I requested 4 tix and was told that was too many tix. By the time I requested 2 tix it was sold out. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No - The overall ticket allotment for fanclub members is laughable IMO. This happens with every "in demand" show for the most part.

Steve Benson

Wow... I kind of feel like a sucker :huh:

bslaby1

I'm not sure the capacity is for those shows but I've had no problem getting tickets from the promoter  pre-sale for other shows that I've been shut out for.  You should have no problem getting the tickets during the other pre-sale and at least you'll still have your laminate for early entry!

spwelch

I had the same problem

Jbpats

Quote from: bslaby1 on Jan 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure the capacity is for those shows but I've had no problem getting tickets from the promoter  pre-sale for other shows that I've been shut out for.  You should have no problem getting the tickets during the other pre-sale and at least you'll still have your laminate for early entry!

agreed, and not sure if Gilt City is doing their presale again but got great tickets for the two Boston and Beacon shows last time around..
Having said that its a bit of a sham in my opinion that so many fanclub members need to get tickets from other outlets. The non deluxe membership is essentially useless, its pretty much a donation to the band that gives exclusive access to a forum that nobody really uses.