MMJ vs Pearl Jam

Started by rna2525, Jan 19, 2016, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rna2525

Im sure everybody has noticed all the coinciding tour dates that were announced by not only PJ and MMJ but others as well.Tell me is anybody caught in limbo of what to do.For example MMJ at Louisville or PJam at MSG?

Personally i think its a no brainer MMJ at either Red Rocks or Louisville.

But id like to hear anybody thoughts on this.

gonna be fun either way!

Cameron

Saw the jacket 4 times last year (including red rocks) so this year is pj.

timescaper

If you are an equal fan of both then do PJ at MSG and MMJ at Red Rocks - Red Rocks is about as good as it gets for jacket

PJAMVedder

Quote from: timescaper on Jan 20, 2016, 07:19 AM
If you are an equal fan of both then do PJ at MSG and MMJ at Red Rocks - Red Rocks is about as good as it gets for jacket

Easier said than done. Lottery for PJ in MSG will be a tough ticket

Maxwell North

Yeah it's a tough choice. And was hoping that they would line up together better with dates and cities. Was really hoping for road trip catching MMJ and PJ shows in the same trip. Still curious/lightly hopeful that a few west coast dates for end of summer/fall will be announced. I believe their is still a chance of PJ25 event in NW for end of summer/fall.

adam_pliskow

MMJ could still still announce a small east coast run with PJ right after Jazz Fest.  That would include MSG.  They didnt' announce RR till the day before RC tickets went on-sale. 

dexter

is this kinda like batman vs superman?   2 forces of good, why do they have to fight each other?