NEW Spring Tour Dates

Started by dontgetupset, Jan 18, 2016, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Quote from: spwelch on Jan 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
I feel like a fool for buying that roll call membership now

You still have a promoter pre-sale and general onsale.  If you get tickets this way, you'll still have a Roll Call early entry laminate to get great seats, even with General Admission.

spwelch

Thanks, I forgot about the promoter presale.  Hopefully I'll have better luck with that!  I've had the pleasure of seeing MMJ countless times in Louisville, but never 2 nights in a row.  I've always been jealous when they play several nights in a row with different sets in other cities.  I will be heartbroken if I can't get tickets to these!  Wish me luck!!!

Stevie

Roll call pre sales guarantee you nothing but a chance, however I think the real value is in the early entry laminate.  To me, even if f I only end up going to Red Rocks and Louisville in 2016 then the laminate will have been more than worth the cost. 

AlwxanderD10

So if I signed up for roll call yesterday, when should I expect my laminate to arrive ?

slappymoe

are we certain that early entry will be offered for the Louisville shows?

MikeR1390

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Jan 19, 2016, 11:26 AM
So if I signed up for roll call yesterday, when should I expect my laminate to arrive ?

The most recent Roll Call laminate has yet to be shipped. I would imagine it will go out before these string of shows though.

slappymoe

e-mailed wonderful union asking why I haven't received a confirmation e-mail, despite my cc being charged and the order showing as "fulfilled" on my orders page.

they wrote back asking for a screenshot of my cc charges plus the event date, # of tickets, and amount charged.

if I somehow don't get these tickets, i'm burning the entire state of California to the ground. :angry:

kholl44

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Jan 19, 2016, 11:26 AM
Even in the unlikely event you don't get your laminate in time, you can print off a receipt from your roll call account page and use that for early entry too
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

slappymoe

after 3 hours on hold, finally spoke to wonderful onion. dude assured me my order was good to go, just a mysterious problem with the confirmation e-mail getting through.

California is saved. now for 16 weeks of sweet anticipation. :beer:

rmpotsy

Quote from: slappymoe on Jan 19, 2016, 02:31 PM
after 3 hours on hold, finally spoke to wonderful onion. dude assured me my order was good to go, just a mysterious problem with the confirmation e-mail getting through.

California is saved. now for 16 weeks of sweet anticipation. :beer:

Can you post their phone number please?
out go the lights it begins

slappymoe

rmpotsy

Thanks.  You're up late.  I'm in Denmark and did not expect a reply for a long while.

ebrunner76@gmail.com

I got tix for Thursday Lville w my digital RC membership. Can u let me know how promoter pre-sale will work? I have WTTS VIP pre sale code but no password for tomorrow's promoter password for Louisville. How does it work?

ebrunner76@gmail.com

Quote from: ebrunner76@gmail.com on Jan 20, 2016, 10:07 AM
I got tix for Thursday Lville w my digital RC membership. Can u let me know how promoter pre-sale will work? I have WTTS VIP pre sale code but no password for tomorrow's promoter password for Louisville. How does it work?
never mind found answer in other forum. Thx!

MMJTX

Not sure if this will work everywhere, but for those that are worried about laminates. At the Austin, TX shows I used a print off of my receipt of Roll Call purchase (I even only had Digital Roll Call) and was allowed early entry. So like I said, not sure if it'll work but if you are worried, then I would suggest just using your confirmation receipt that you purchased Roll Call.
Anytime

rmpotsy

well i did finally get confirmation on my order for both nights...    :cheesy: :drum:

Emotion Detector

Do promoter pre sales usually sell out as quickly as Roll Call? I'm hoping to get tickets for both Louisville shows tomorrow morning and am wondering what my chances are.

slappymoe

Quote from: rmpotsy on Jan 20, 2016, 04:17 PM
well i did finally get confirmation on my order for both nights...    :cheesy: :drum:
:thumbsup:

And yes, tomorrow's presale will go quickly, imo. Get in at 10.

kintante5

Does anyone have any insight on whether we are going to get some more dates either in the spring or summer?  Or is a late year Cap run the only expectation now?

kholl44

It won't be anything like last year's tour... Wouldn't be surprised if RR is their last show for a couple of months so they can work on a new album; another Jim solo album is probably in the works too
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand