MMJ Red Rocks Private bus from downtown Denver second try

Started by Jbpats, Feb 08, 2016, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbpats

Hi fellow MMJ Brethren,
My buddies and I are flying from Boston to see the MMJ shows at Red Rocks this May. We are going both nights and will not be driving to either, we are also staying at a hotel in Downtown Denver. Ideally getting a Private Party bus from Downtown Denver for the shows would work wonderfully for a group of MMJ fans. I've set up many outings like this throughout my concert going years so hopefully I can pull this off fairly easily for everyone.

If you are interested PM me with the following information:

-Name and total amount of people who will be going on the bus
-If anybody in your party is under 21
-which nights you will need the party/private bus
-email address
-Desired time to go to the show(s) (I ask this because if everyone is on different schedules it obviously will not work)
-Interested in just going to or from with no BS or interested in doing a little tailgate with some other fans
-Tune you would like to hear the most
-Tune you would like to hear the least

Once I have a good tally i'll start looking at pricing and start a larger email chain with everyone involved. If we are all on the same page I don't see how we couldn't work this out.

I'll also say up front that people going both nights get first dibs and folks under 21 will probably be excluded.. I don't think anyone will have much interest flying back to Denver for a providing alcohol to minors arrest..

Mentos - not trying to step on your toes but there has been a lot of interest over the past month+ with absolutely no response from you whatsoever.. If you already worked something out we can forget this, if you were still planning to you can leverage the information I put together.

Peace,
Jason

Jbpats

Just wanted to make people aware that I've heard from a few already, figured I'd bump up the thread to let people know there definitely is interest.

Jbpats

I've only heard back from around 12 folks, definitely not going to be enough to do a party bus but will leave this open for a little while longer in case I get any more interest.

Jenfarr

Quote from: Jbpats on Feb 16, 2016, 12:23 PM
I've only heard back from around 12 folks, definitely not going to be enough to do a party bus but will leave this open for a little while longer in case I get any more interest.

Not sure if you are on FB or not, but there are some MMJ groups there, since this message board doesn't seem to get much traffic anymore. 

We're staying in Golden, so I'm set.

Good luck!

Jbpats

Quote from: Jenfarr on Feb 17, 2016, 10:55 AM
Quote from: Jbpats on Feb 16, 2016, 12:23 PM

Not sure if you are on FB or not, but there are some MMJ groups there, since this message board doesn't seem to get much traffic anymore. 

We're staying in Golden, so I'm set.

Good luck!

I got off the FB grid years ago, if somebody else wants to mention this idea though feel free.

Heard back from a few others, I think the departure time agreement could be a concern, it ranges from 1 PM to 5 PM.

For fun though here are the Most desired and unwanted song choices thus far:

Tune Desired
Where to Begin
War Begun/I will sing you songs
Sooner
Steam Engine
A new Cover

Tune unwanted

First Light
Highly Suspicious
Outta My System
Holding on to Black metal
Outta My System

Mbayzer

Top 10

State of the Art
War Begun
Where to Begin
Outta My System
Smokin from Shootin
Knot Comes Loose
Into the Woods
Cobra
Honest Man
Hillside Song

ALady

We may have a few extra bus spots. I'll post in here if any of you are interested.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Leadbass

Quote from: ALady on Feb 18, 2016, 05:55 PM
We may have a few extra bus spots. I'll post in here if any of you are interested.
I'm in if anyone's got a bus going. I'll be solo the first night and need a spot for two the 2nd night. Staying in Downtown Denver.

Jbpats

Quote from: ALady on Feb 18, 2016, 05:55 PM

Assuming my attempt doesn't work out (which appears to be the case) I'd be interested in getting on your bus.
I have 3 in my group, going both nights from downtown Denver.

ALady

I think we'll have up to four spots available, but will keep you all posted.

Jboneee

How many people have you heard back from? Theres some people on FB working on getting a bus and maybe the groups could combine.

Im going to be with one of my friends staying in Denver and the party bus would be awesome

ALady

Thanks all for your interest. I'll know March 1st exactly how many spots we'll have open and will update here.

We might have one spot for just the ride there, if anyone already has a ride back.

mentos

Everyone should have received an email or facebook message from me regarding the bus.  If not, hit me up

ALady

Hi all - we are waiting on one last group of stragglers (ahem br00ke) but may have up to five spots available. I will let you know as soon as I can. Apologies for the delay!

Jbpats

Quote from: ALady on Mar 10, 2016, 11:07 AM
Hi all - we are waiting on one last group of stragglers (ahem br00ke) but may have up to five spots available. I will let you know as soon as I can. Apologies for the delay!

Another bus got arranged over the past week so I am personally all set.. I know a lot of folks on this chain were also contacted.

ALady

Hi all - in case anyone is still looking for a bus spot - we've got ONE spot left!

The bus will depart from downtown Denver at 1:30 pm on Saturday, and 3:30 pm on Sunday.

The cost is $42 r/t the first day, and $32 r/t the second day.

The bus stays in the lot at Red Rocks the whole time, so you can leave your tailgating chairs, cooler etc. in it if you like.

PM me if you're interested!

Mhurley8

My brother and I just pulled the trigger and booked both nights. It will be our first time at Red Rocks and its going to be epic. I know the buses listed here are pretty much full but if anyone backs out or anyone on here knows of other buses going please let us know. We would be interested in both nights, cheers