Main Menu

Moon Shaped Ambian

Started by sweatboard, May 30, 2016, 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Anyone else feel this new Radiohead is a bit sleepy?
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Of course I did just buy Pablo Honey on vinyl and have been spinning that prior to listening to a Moon Shaped Pool....but still, it just seems like an album full of the pyramid song or something.  I don't get why a band so capable of being so dynamic would make an album so.....dare I say....boring. 

kotchishm

Totally agree. And this coming from someone that liked King of Limbs. I will say that Decks Dark is one of my favorite Radiohead songs ever. I hate Burn the Witch
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

buymycar

If you're hoping they'll return to the sound of Pablo Honey, you're going to be waiting a long time. They hate that record.

sweatboard

Quote from: buymycar on Jun 01, 2016, 12:12 PM
If you're hoping they'll return to the sound of Pablo Honey, you're going to be waiting a long time. They hate that record.

Oh no, I know.  I love all the albums but this is my least favorite.  I too thought King Of Limbs was great.

kvgq420

The orchestration on this album is beautiful. This is who they are now. Just like when Circuital came out. I did not really like it and still think they should of scrapped it, but they are going to do what they want.