Boston, MA  
Sat, 2008-09-06

Lineage:
__Handheld "sawed-off" Nakamichi 700's (cardioid) ->
__Marantz PDM 620 Oade Bros Basic MOD (24/44.1)->
__SF8 (level tweaking/fades/bit-depth conversion/wave
___shaping/dithering to 16bit)->
__CDWave (tracking) -> EAC (Flac lvl 8) -> You

FOB dead center from the row in front of the sdb.  In fact, had a nice conversation with Ryan, before the show, who was recording a 40 track matrix for the band.

DISC ONE
1.  Mahgeetah
2.  Anytime
3.  Off The Record
4.  Evil Urges
5.  Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1
6.  The Way That He Sings
7.  Two Halves
8.  Golden
9.  Thank You Too!
10. I'm Amazed
11. Evelyn Is Not Real
12. Sec Walkin
13. Phone Went West
14. Aluminum Park

DISC TWO
15. Look At You ->
16. Dondante
17. Gideon
18. Lay Low ->
19. Smokin From Shootin ->
20. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2
21. ** encore break **
22. Wordless Chorus
23. Highly Suspicious
24. Cobra
25. Run Thru ->
26. "Thank you, Boston! -> One Big Holiday

Equipment:
"The PMD 620 Basic MOD rebuilds the PMD 620 mic preamp with a very low noise, high slew rate op amp that dramatically enhances detail and clarity while lowering noise and audible distortions. This upgrade also increases the mic input gain by 6dB in order to record lower signal levels without using the ALC circuit." (from the Oade Bros web site)

enjoy!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AllyDee

stoked!

I was afraid no one would want to record the show due to the rain, but someone did!

Am excited to re-listen to the Dondante and Lay Low from this night

josh2

Any plans to put this onto Live Music Archive, in both FLAC and streaming MP3? I tried the whole BitTorrent thing and it just didn't work for me... I'd love to have a copy of this show to remember it by.

What a powerful night, with the music, the rain pouring off the edges of the covering... and all that dry ice - MMJ keeps the dry ice industry going, single-handedly, I always say.

dhollensbe

QuoteIn fact, had a nice conversation with Ryan, before the show, who was recording a 40 track matrix for the band.

:oOh my....lets hope this gets released.

Thanks for sharing your recording...can't wait to hear the sawed off shotguns....
Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

mahg33ta

QuoteAny plans to put this onto Live Music Archive, in both FLAC and streaming MP3? I tried the whole BitTorrent thing and it just didn't work for me... I'd love to have a copy of this show to remember it by.

ditto-  torrent-ignorant; dependent on live music archive; at the show and would love a copy....