Carl's solo show - with a surprise

Started by ChrisS, Jun 28, 2016, 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisS

So, I went into Boston (not far for me) to see Carl. Got there about 35m late, walking in to hear Carl doing Once in a Lifetime solo using his looping techniques. After that tune, he invited some guests onstage. And then 4/5 of MMJ walk on. Very cool. Played to about 100 people in a small room. Carl has an excellent voice, the band was into it, wished they would have played longer (I think Carl was onstage for about 90m, band 60m). Best cover of Neil Young's Like a Hurricane ever, I think.

upload foto

Max5130

Lynchie

Fun show last night. I recorded and listening now, sounds great!!! I'll check back in here once I get some time to get it uploaded.

gcanini

Send us any links or videos please!
The criminals who never break the law

Jbpats

Quote from: Lynchie on Jun 28, 2016, 05:46 PM
Fun show last night. I recorded and listening now, sounds great!!! I'll check back in here once I get some time to get it uploaded.

Definitely let us know once you have uploaded the show. Would love to hear it again!

tippitoes22

Yes PLEASE!
I've seen Carl live (solo) 5 times, and All Birds Say is my go to Sunday LP, but I have no live Carl recordings.

I know I, and a ton of other ppl would love a copy.
Please & Thank You, very much!!!
:thumbsup:

GO TEAM CARL!!!
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Jbpats

Quote from: Lynchie on Jun 28, 2016, 05:46 PM

any luck with that upload yet?