The Mailing List

Started by O, Jan 17, 2005, 05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

So... Does the My Morning Jacket yahoo mailing list still exist? I was a member of that before this forum got created. Then I decided I liked this format better, so I switched. Is anyone of you perhaps still on that list? What's being discussed there? Have you perhaps reached levels of understanding of the MMJ-magic that we over here can't even begin to imagine?  :)

Update me!
I'm ready when you are

Jellyfish

Are you speaking of Yahoo groups? I am a member of the My Morning Jacket group,their is a forum and it is not a lot of traffic there.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

CC

I think lowdog will get it goin again soon with his amazing road diaries... right lowdog?

Magnix

QuoteI think lowdog will get it goin again soon with his amazing road diaries... right lowdog?

As far as he told me, our good friend lowdog rarely visits the forum ... so I won't expect a reply from him here ...

:)

Unfortunately he also seems to have disappeared from the list, his last post was late October. The list is almost dead at the moment (although there are approx. 250 members subscribed) - thanks to this forum I guess, most people seem to enjoy this format more...