Partial 10/19-At Dawn-T5

Started by talleshortz, Nov 20, 2010, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Since a decent number of you downloaded the TFire link, I figured I'd post this one too.  Here are the you tube video to mp3 converted files for At Dawn.  It actually flows better.  It is only missing Just Because I do and the entire encore.  However, it still is a great memory of them playing At Dawn on that beautiful Tuesday evening.

Thanks again to inside2112 for your amazing video footage from the two shows.

Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5bgw5d
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Ruckus

QuoteYou're killing me.  :D
Glad someone is finding a use for them. :)  Admittedly, the audio is not up to par but hey...it's all we got...for now

scosby2

This is wonderful. They really do sound great to me

Crispy

You kick entirely too much ass, Rob.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

danz

Ruckus

Just a bump for this.  I found it odd that the Tennessee Fire folder has been downloaded way more often that the At Dawn folder so wasn't sure if some people were missing this.

johnnYYac

I got mine.  Its been a busy weekend, so I've yet to listen to either, but I've got a 5-day weekend two days away.  Thanks again, Rob.  Well done.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

midwesterner

Thanks! just finished listening. All can say I this makes not having the full recordings that much harder!

Ruckus

Just bumping this because I find it odd that the TFire has been downloaded almost 2 to 1 over this one.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff