Letterman after show video torrent

Started by hfljtrade, Dec 08, 2010, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

QuoteThis is the first time i am uploading a torrent. if there is any issues let me know

http://74.88.234.114:6969/torrents/webcast%20My%20Morning%20Jacket%20.wmv.torrent?52096181C72DCB7AC55A1DFBEBE75F63D9E3CC7B

I've been trying to capture the video of this for some time without spending $$$ on software, so thank you for this.  Can't wait to check it out.  Download in progress.  I'll keep seeding overnight.

EDIT: Currently no seeders.  If you have this downloaded, leave the torrent software running for others.  As with the recently resurrected Mercury Lounge DVD torrent, you gotta have someone making the files available to others.  hflpjtrade, this might have to be you at first, at least for a while.  Thanks again!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

hflpjtrade

i do not really turn my computer off will leave it on for at least the next few weeks

johnnYYac

Quotei do not really turn my computer off will leave it on for at least the next few weeks
Thanks, bro.  We've got 1 seed, probably you.  I'll keep mine up and running for a while, too.  

rusty95

Great thanks, now I can watch it again without the lag.  I will also seed for awhile for others.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

subinai

i am downloading this now. kinda hating that its in WMV. wish it was H264.

randywhe

the link is not working. Is anybody else having trouble with it?

subinai

i'm seeding for the weekend if you wanna grab it dude

johnnYYac

That link is dead.  I'd post the torrent file, but I deleted it.  Sorry.