Partial 10/18-Tennessee Fire-T5

Started by talleshortz, Nov 19, 2010, 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountSA

Do you plan on doing the same for the other 3 nights?

Ruckus

QuoteDo you plan on doing the same for the other 3 nights?
Oh hey man.  I just saw this.  I only did the 1st two nights because "Inside2112" on youtube had such great consistent footage of the 1st two nights of obviously the same quality so it made sense to convert them without having to mess with volume.  Unfortunately, according to his youtube channel, did not attend the last three nights and that is why I only converted the 1st two nights.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

bluesky

Bummer, you still rock Ruckus! So thankful for the first two nights

QuoteDo you plan on doing the same for the other 3 nights?
Oh hey man.  I just saw this.  I only did the 1st two nights because "Inside2112" on youtube had such great consistent footage of the 1st two nights of obviously the same quality so it made sense to convert them without having to mess with volume.  Unfortunately, according to his youtube channel, did not attend the last three nights and that is why I only converted the 1st two nights.

forty3is4me

joey_rogo

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

thanks ruckus.  nice upload.  I'm holding out though since I wasn't there. literally almost all the "must hear" songs are left off.  very grateful but, but what a fuckin cocktease.  at least they aren't 40second clips.   ;)

Ruckus

Quotethanks ruckus.  nice upload.  I'm holding out though since I wasn't there. literally almost all the "must hear" songs are left off.  very grateful but, but what a fuckin cocktease.  at least they aren't 40second clips.   ;)

The At Dawn one that I uploaded while missing the entire, otherwise has the entire album in sequence sans Just Because I Do

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotethanks ruckus.  nice upload.  I'm holding out though since I wasn't there. literally almost all the "must hear" songs are left off.  very grateful but, but what a fuckin cocktease.  at least they aren't 40second clips.   ;)

The At Dawn one that I uploaded while missing the entire, otherwise has the entire album in sequence sans Just Because I Do

good stuff.  I can deal with having a majority of the album/first set.  and no encore for now.   it's about twilight and weeks go by like days are a couple from this night I'm really looking forward to hearing.  

FiddleCastro

I may work on cleaning up the audio on these a little, mr. Ruckus, if you don't mind!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Ruckus

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 19, 2011, 10:35 AM
I may work on cleaning up the audio on these a little, mr. Ruckus, if you don't mind!
That would be awesome Mr. Fiddle :beer: