Roll Call - My Morning Jacket @ Palace Theatre, Albany, NY 10/25/2023

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 24, 2023, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

1. johnnyyac (1st row Carl side)
2. Searchinbig and son ( Yac - reunite!!)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

MPP

Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 25, 2023, 06:50 AM1. johnnyyac (1st row Carl side)
3. mpp +1 (2nd row center)

Bringing my buddy, who lives up near Saratoga and has seen them once previously - the epic lightning storm MassMOCA North Adams show in 2017. Should get a full set this time!

johnnYYac

I'm curious who is coming to Albany for the Jacket show on October 25. I'm going to suggest a pre-show meet-up at McGeary's Pub, across the street from Palace Theatre, maybe starting around 4pm. If any locals have other ideas, please share. Looking forward to it! 🍻

johnnYYac

Looks like there's a pre-show event at Albany Distilling Company at 4pm. Address is 75 Livingston Ave, Albany, NY 12207 🍻

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 13, 2023, 02:44 PMI'm curious who is coming to Albany for the Jacket show on October 25. I'm going to suggest a pre-show meet-up at McGeary's Pub, across the street from Palace Theatre, maybe starting around 4pm. If any locals have other ideas, please share. Looking forward to it! 🍻

Enjoy the show John. If I was back in Jersey I'd be there rockin' with you. Had a blast in Albany the past couple of times I was there and would definitely take the drive up.

Hope to see you down the road if not this year then next.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

MPP

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 14, 2023, 03:16 PMLooks like there's a pre-show event at Albany Distilling Company at 4pm. Address is 75 Livingston Ave, Albany, NY 12207 🍻

Thanks for the heads up!

searchinbig

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 14, 2023, 03:16 PMLooks like there's a pre-show event at Albany Distilling Company at 4pm. Address is 75 Livingston Ave, Albany, NY 12207 🍻

Great news John!! Hopefully we will see you there!!  <3
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

GO4IT

1. johnnyyac (1st row Carl side)
3. mpp +1 (2nd row center)
4. GO4IT & MsGO4IT + 1 (2nd row center)

GO4IT

We'll try to be wherever you end up for a meet-up, John!