ISO: Fillmore Door Posters

Started by Hoptimus Prime, Jun 01, 2024, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoptimus Prime

Well... I myself am still trying to process what we just saw. A concert experience that will likely never be rivaled. Just amazing...

My son wanted to be up front every night, so we missed the door posters. I would love to have a set so I can frame them for him. If someone has an extra set, or even extras for single nights - please message me and we'll figure something out. Thanks so much!
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

walterfredo

Wife and I each got one each night, and we don't need 2. I believe we have an extra for the last 2 nights, gave away our extras of first two nights already. Message me your mailing address and I'll send them your way. Can't guarantee they're in perfect pristine condition.

Edit: Welp, scratch that, just Went to check on the condition of them and we apparently left them on the roof of the car while packing at the hotel this morning and drove off. So not only do we not have an extra, but we don't have them for ourselves.  :angry:

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: walterfredo on Jun 01, 2024, 08:05 PMWife and I each got one each night, and we don't need 2. I believe we have an extra for the last 2 nights, gave away our extras of first two nights already. Message me your mailing address and I'll send them your way. Can't guarantee they're in perfect pristine condition.

Edit: Welp, scratch that, just Went to check on the condition of them and we apparently left them on the roof of the car while packing at the hotel this morning and drove off. So not only do we not have an extra, but we don't have them for ourselves.  :angry:

Oh no!!! I'm sorry about that - now if I can track down two sets I'll be messaging you! I really appreciate the thought

walterfredo

I'm all good, thanks though. We actually still had first 2 nights and our friends are covering us for last 2 nights.

Our friends from Seattle are staying at the hotel through tomorrow. They just went on a little search party excursion and have so far found one, complete with tire marks  :grin:

Hoptimus Prime

Bumping this in case anyone has line of sight to any door posters from the Fillmore run.  Night 1, 2, 3, or 4 - I need them all!  Thanks...